Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballfever

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballfever

  1. That would be 14 students per grade level 1-12. I have no idea how many are on the football team but if it were 7 per class that would help a great deal. California has an open class in football. They take the top teams and they have to play for the open championship. IF Kentucky had done that this year what would the top 8 teams have been. Trinity would have been 1 seed. Who would have been 2-8
  2. NOPE. PD Serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. HHS is a magnet football school. Doesnt their QB live in Cincinnati???
  4. Where did you this information????
  5. Man that 05 LC team was explosive. Probably the most athletic team Coach Mitchell has ever had. I think Wburg will be like that in next few years just will throw more.I keep that football fever all years, other sports are just to fill in till football season again. Burg will need some luck I think but only in the form of good play. Take care of the ball, dont give up big plays and cause some turnovers. Stranger things have happened!!!
  6. Where you been Cat? Fever is still running high in Jacketland. Another District Championship and 5th-6th straight, whatever win over LC.These YOUNG Jackets have overachieved. Not sure they can hang with Hazard but I don't think you can tell them that.
  7. Bit of an upset and surprise!!
  8. 38-6 Williamsburg 6 minutes to go in 4th.
  9. I was told by a middle coach couple years ago they were not allowed to play outside the city and they only played 6 games and then had a tourney for the top 4 teams. Can some who knows more comment on this. I think he said they couldnt start practice until school started.
  10. PI on offense starts at snap of ball. On defense when ball is in air. Receivers can be jammed as long as ball not in air. There is supposed to be an illegal contact call on defense but I have never seen it called. When a receiver is no longer a potential blocker he cannot be contacted by defender. There is NO uncatchable pass in HS.
  11. Whats the deal with administration?
  12. Oneida was a very good team. Not sure how he is. He is only senior started out of 22 for Burg.
  13. Not sure exactly how the rule reads but these situations would be left up to the discretion of the white hat.
  14. Ref: hey I'm watching to make sure there is no roughing the passer instead of watching the ball like ALOT of white hats do!
  15. If privates make up 20% of the top 30 but only make up approx. 5% of the schools, wouldnt that say they are doing pretty well? Maybe someone can come up with an exact % but I would think 5 would be close.
  16. A team that dresses 100 on varsity, 100 on Freshman team. Usually has 25-40 Seniors. Shouldn't they be able to play on a weekly bases good teams. I do think it's a tough schedule with good programs but wasn't the team from Indiana the only 1 to win a state championship last year. Again, I think this is a tough schedule but 1 I think Trinity should have. Good luck and represent the bluegrass well.
  17. They did make it to region and lost to Bell who won the Region.
  18. Richardson, Butcher, Vernon, Vernon, West, Strange, Anderson, Phipps, Morris, Jones, Conway etc.:popcorn:
  19. He is listed on DQ list. He will have to sit out 1st game. Who do they open up with?
  20. Not sure how they will do in District . Will probably start 9-12 positions with Freshman. Last year beat Nicholas Co. by 34. Lost to Fairview by 7, which lost to LCA by 9, which lost to Hazard by 1. I absolutely so NO team next year in region 3 or 4 they can't compete with exception for possible Hazard. The 3 years after that Hazard shoud be a team the can compete with also.
  21. As it's said " No star falls faster than a high school athlete". Memories and friendships the best part.
  22. Bench, Squat, Power Clean. Are those the 3 lifts used?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.