Everything posted by JC43
-
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33
Dont quote me but I would say 700 or so.
-
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33
East Ridge is a school that combined Elkhorn City, Feds Creek and Millard.
-
Ryle 44 Conner 27
Ryle missed a bunch of close shots that could have blown this game open early. Most where contested but they where close shots. Conner got nothing easy all night.
-
NKMSBL Week of 2/15/2010
Summit View and Woodland play tonight, 8th grade boys.
-
NKMSBL Week of 2/8/2010
Where is this game at?
-
Shelby Valley 78 East Ridge 31
Pike County KY, use to be Elkhorn City, Millard and Feds Creek. They combined the schools around 95.
-
8th grade middle school state tournament Feb. 19-21
I hear that Conner is not going.
-
NKMSBL Week of 2/1/10
2/4 games: Camp Ernst at Grant County Gray at Camp Ernst Ockerman-BYE Tichenor at Blessed Sacrament Conner at Saint Pius IHM-BYE Summit View at Twenhofel Woodland at Turkeyfoot Beechwood-BYE Newport at Sharp Campbell County-BYE
-
7th grade middle school State tournament Feb.5-7
If he is suspended he shouldn't be going to the state with a school team anyway.
-
7th grade middle school State tournament Feb.5-7
I hear Stanley is suspended and was kicked off the team this week. Can anybody confirm this?
-
University Heights 64 Lexington Christian 63 (OT)
Is Randy McCoy still at UH?
-
Walton 60, Brown 42
Walton moves to round two of the all A classic with a 60-42 opening round win. Congrats to Walton.:thumb:
-
7th grade middle school State tournament Feb.5-7
Ockerman is going? I guess the rest of the state will found out how good Stanley is.:sssh:
-
Simon Kenton 71 Williamstown 17 (JV)
JR for SK had a nice dunk in that game. Wow was Williamstown small.
-
Ryle 51 Holmes 46
Anybody have details. How did Mcliesh do for Ryle?
-
6th Grade Basketball 2010
Where is Elkhorn at? I know there is an Elkhorn City in eastern KY but I believe there is a second in Franfort.
-
NKMSBL Week of 1/25/10
Tuesday Summit View play Holmes at SV.
-
AAU in Northern Kentucky
2nd grade Cincy Renegades 3rd- All Ohio 4th-Bombers 5th-NK Wildcats 6th-Apache JR-Falcons HS-Team America
-
AAU in Northern Kentucky
The MLK Tournament at Mid West Hoops in Cincy this weekend was packed. Had age division U8 and up to High School. They ran a great tournament, games where on time. And the refs where very solid.
-
NKMSBL Week of 1/18/10
Summit View and Turkeyfoot play on Tuesday night, not Thursday.
-
Simon Kenton Vs. Dixie Heights (1/15)
Last time Pike and Hatton sat in clutch time. Chevy likes his seniors on the floor late. If he does it again, SK wins again.
-
Colerain, OH 68 Simon Kenton 47
At one time SK was up 12-9, next thing I know it's 30-12. During that time, I dont know if SK got a shot up. Press really bothered them.
-
AAU in Northern Kentucky
Mason, Ohio
-
AAU in Northern Kentucky
They still do, my wife bought one two weeks ago.
-
AAU in Northern Kentucky
I thought 3 of 4 looked pretty good. Lions team didn't score a point against the Wildcat team. They looked lost. The other three teams looked alright.