Everything posted by inthesuite
-
2009 Kentucky State Champ?
When the dust settles, I think Holmes will be cutting the nets down.
-
Mason County 51 Clark County 43
I really think Pawsat was the X-factor in tonight's game, he made some huge plays.
-
Hazard 51 Perry County Central 48
Congrats to Hazard.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
A few bad things, but overall, a very fine job IMO.
-
Corbin 71 South Laurel 35
I have been saying all year I thought Corbin would take this region, and from the looks of that score it seems they took it by storm! Congrats to the Redhounds and see you at Rupp next week!
-
Elliott County 83 Lewis County 61
Congrats to Elliot County, I will be looking forward to their first round rematch with Anderson County on Thursday.
-
West Jessamine 47 McCreary Central 42
Congrats on the region championship to West!
-
Mason County 51 Clark County 43
Congrats to the Royals, they came out in the 2nd half on a mission. I of course will be cheering you on as a 10th region die hard fan at Rupp next week. I would also like to congratulate GRC on a very fine season, they have a lot to hold their heads up about and will definitely be getting that region championship in the next 2 years at least once IMO.
-
Lexington Catholic 68 Scott County 67
Wow, congrats to the Knights, also congrats to the Cards on a fine season.
-
Anderson County 52 Shelby County 49
Congrats to Anderson County, I look forward to watching them play at Rupp next week.
-
Holmes 32 Boone County 29
Congrats to Holmes.
-
Corbin vs. South Laurel (13th Region Championship)
I'll take Corbin by 8.
-
Mason County 75 Montgomery County 45
I had a feeling the Royals would be too much, but I am proud of my Indians for at least making it to the Semi's of the 10th region tournament after a pretty tough season, good luck to all 7 seniors.
-
10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark
I'm going to go with GRC by 2 in a thriller.
-
Holmes 47 Newport Central Catholic 38
Congrats to Holmes on the win.
-
9th Region Finals: Holmes v Boone Predictions (3/10)
Holmes by 8.
-
Montgomery County 55 Harrison County 52
MC survives and lives for another day, nice win for the Indians.
-
10th region semi's: Scott v Clark County
GRC by 10, the Cards come out ready to play and take it right to Scott.
-
7th Region Draw
This looks to be a great tournament.
-
Henry Clay 81 Bryan Station 73
Wow, didn't really expect this one, congrats to Henry Clay.
-
Harrison County 69 Pendleton County 52
Congrats to the Breds.
-
Mason County 94 Augusta 31
Congrats to the Royals on getting to the 10th region tourney once again.
-
Scott County 111 Sayre 41
The Cards seemed to get off on the right foot to start the post season.
-
35th District: Holmes @ Holy Cross Predictions (2/24)
Holmes by 15.
-
Scott County 74 Campbell County 29
Wow, congrats to Scott County on the win.