Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamilton Joe

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hamilton Joe

  1. QUOTE=C-TOWN #12;2754445]It's quite funny if it wasn't you that endured the last 2 years. :confused: You all did make it to the Regional this past year didn't you? Very tough crowd to please IMO..
  2. :thumb:Well said and quite funny.:lol:
  3. :confused:Say what? I don't care one bit but I paid to post my comments just as you have. Have a nice day.:walk:
  4. :thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:
  5. Great player and great kid! Congratulations and good luck at Vandy..
  6. :thumb:I agree but I have heard it from a number of people.
  7. Girls Basketball is very successful along with Volleyball. New Coaches have to have time to build a program and I hope they get someone that works on all levels of the program. Sounds strikingly similar to another situation I know of. :ylsuper:
  8. Those type of "clicks" seem to exist at a number of schools and their selfishness only penalize the kids in each of these schools.:ylsuper:
  9. I have heard the same for quite some time. Personally I think they should do a thorough search for a coach but for some reason she seems to have been the frontrunner from day 1.
  10. Coach Henley is a very classy guy and an excellent coach. It's a shame there aren't more like him. I wish him and the Bulldogs a great deal of success in the years to come.
  11. I'm not sure if that is a compliment for him or an indictment of the other officials. :confused:
  12. :thumb:Good job LBBC, you are making a great deal of sense I believe at least to those of us who aren't close to the situation. Not sure you are going to get anywhere with the ones who are or the ones who have a dog in the fight.
  13. :thumb:Sandlin should be blocked out of every gym that he attempts to enter IMO.:ylsuper:
  14. :thumb: You are absolutely correct as there has been a great deal of conversation made by many interested parties that at 1st found this to be a very attractive position only to decide that this job may not be worth the trouble. I believe that overly zealous parents along with an adminstration that doesn't really appear to know what it is they want in a coach has made what should be a very attractive position one that has kept some very good coaches from applying.
  15. Congratulations Ludlow and especially Coach Bieger on his 1st win at Ludlow..
  16. Passion and interest are one thing but it is obvious to me that it goes far beyond that at Walton and that is something that as an outsider sure surprises me. Meddlesome and crossing the line seems to be a huge problem with this job.
  17. Great job Royals! Congratulations to all the players and coaches but just one question. How were you able to do it without the Bull? lol
  18. Wow! Talk about a thread that has become rather tiresome this one certainly has and they have known who their man was going to be all along. So when are they able to announce him so a new thread can start about him and he can hear from all the Walton faithful on how he is to run his program.
  19. CovCath team that lost to Earlington in I believie 1967.. Correct me it I got the year wrong OldGuy.
  20. :thumb:Absolutely one of the worse refs I have even watched call a game. How this guy gets anything above the middle school level is beyond me. Dear God don't let him be one of the refs for tonights Championship game. Everyone will be there to see the game and these 2 outstanding teams Mr Sandlin, not you..
  21. :thumb:Agree 100% with you and all the others with regards to Sandlin. He wasn't any good in the 9th and he has gotten worse in the 8th. If this is the best they can find then I say send Cornbread.
  22. Holmes looked very strong tonight and I expect to definitely see them playing on Saturday morning. They are a far more disciplined Holmes team then I have seen in recent years. Congrats to Coach Henley and the Bulldogs and good luck on friday. Now off to the Radisson and the Hotel Lounge for a couple of adult beverages. This sure beats staying somewhere that you have to drive back and forth to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.