Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Walton have a new coach?

Featured Replies

I am hearing that some of the interviews that were scheduled for this week have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

 

Also, heard a very interesting name that was recently let go at another school.

 

Anyone know if Walton has pulled the string on a new coach?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing that some of the interviews that were scheduled for this week have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

 

Also, heard a very interesting name that was recently let go at another school.

 

Anyone know if Walton has pulled the string on a new coach?

 

I hope not in a way, this topic has been more entertaining than any soap opera, reality show, or sit-com. Don't let the suspense build any longer, who got let go?

I did notice that on the Walton-Verona website for job opportunities, that the listing for Girls Varsity basketball coach is no longer listed. Something must of happened.

I hope not in a way, this topic has been more entertaining than any soap opera, reality show, or sit-com. Don't let the suspense build any longer, who got let go?

 

:thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:;)

:thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:;)

 

That is what I was thinking. Didn't know that the grass was that much greener in WV. Good luck to whoever is next. Isn't C. Miller 2nd to Pat Summit?

:thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:;)

 

Why do you care so much? If I remember correctly in another thread you were bashing all the comments about WV but you keep adding yours.

Why do you care so much? If I remember correctly in another thread you were bashing all the comments about WV but you keep adding yours.

 

:confused:Say what? I don't care one bit but I paid to post my comments just as you have. Have a nice day.:walk:

What amazes me is the fact that two days ago a WV supporter was posting every 5 minutes about this situation!!!

This thread started yesterday has hardly been hit........I guess they are all at home making out practice plans for the new coach????????

What amazes me is the fact that two days ago a WV supporter was posting every 5 minutes about this situation!!!

This thread started yesterday has hardly been hit........I guess they are all at home making out practice plans for the new coach????????

 

Love it! :laugh:

:confused:Say what? I don't care one bit but I paid to post my comments just as you have. Have a nice day.:walk:

 

Well said! :thumb:

What amazes me is the fact that two days ago a WV supporter was posting every 5 minutes about this situation!!!

This thread started yesterday has hardly been hit........I guess they are all at home making out practice plans for the new coach????????

 

:thumb:Well said and quite funny.:lol:

:thumb:Well said and quite funny.:lol:
It's quite funny if it wasn't you that endured the last 2 years.
It's quite funny if it wasn't you that endured the last 2 years.

 

So do they have a new coach?

So do they have a new coach?
They do!!
They do!!

 

Who?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.