Does Walton have a new coach?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing that some of the interviews that were scheduled for this week have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

Also, heard a very interesting name that was recently let go at another school.

Anyone know if Walton has pulled the string on a new coach?

I hope not in a way, this topic has been more entertaining than any soap opera, reality show, or sit-com. Don't let the suspense build any longer, who got let go?

I hope not in a way, this topic has been more entertaining than any soap opera, reality show, or sit-com. Don't let the suspense build any longer, who got let go?

:thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:;)

:thumb:Agree. It has certainly been a spirited discussion. I'm not sure anything short of Pat Summit will make them happy in Bearcat Land.:lol:;)

Why do you care so much? If I remember correctly in another thread you were bashing all the comments about WV but you keep adding yours.

Why do you care so much? If I remember correctly in another thread you were bashing all the comments about WV but you keep adding yours.

:confused:Say what? I don't care one bit but I paid to post my comments just as you have. Have a nice day.:walk:

What amazes me is the fact that two days ago a WV supporter was posting every 5 minutes about this situation!!!

This thread started yesterday has hardly been hit........I guess they are all at home making out practice plans for the new coach????????

:thumb:Well said and quite funny.:lol: