Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Swiper

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Swiper

  1. I like his style of coaching. The team is 6-1 and one the first lost is the coaches fault. They are a team players and coaches. No ones fault WV just didn't come up on the winning end.
  2. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
  3. Why do you think they are on the bench? Can they play defense? Do they work hard in practice?
  4. Wonder who will be the upcoming pitcher for Ryle? They used a senior to pitch JV this past season.
  5. 2100 Parkers Mill Road Lexington, Ky 40513 I will be there too.
  6. The 14u are playing at Cardinal Run.
  7. Weak schedule or not I saw her hit the ball to the fence off the Class A player of year. She was the only girl on the team to hit the ball in the Class A tournament off the Reiland pitcher. Seems like to me she can just flat out hit the ball.
  8. Don't you think if these girls were coming to Walton they would of attended basketball camp and open gym. Maybe even attended team camp. Like I said before you are only starting rumors.
  9. Rumor - talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source. This is only a statement without known authority for its truth.
  10. This is how rumors get started.
  11. It's not as bad as you guys make it sound. I am really disappointed she went to Ryle cause Walton really could of used her as a point guard.
  12. Maybe she has an anxiety disorder. Just kidding. Never seen her out of control much. Imo she never claimed to be a point guard and don't care to be one.
  13. Did she attend Owen Co. or SK?
  14. Who is the rumor transfer coming to Walton?
  15. If I was able to vote, I would vote for Sears. The softball teams in Northern Kentucky are not that strong and I am sure Allen broke a lot of records because of this reason.
  16. My son graduated from Union College. Really enjoyed his college years there. Made many friends and he still gets together with them a couple times a year.
  17. I read in the paper yesterday where Jenalee Ginn from Walton-Verona breaks the single season double state record. The record is 21 and she now has 23. Congradulations and keep hitting those doubles the season isn't over yet.
  18. It will at least take a year or two for rebuilding. Last year the softball team recieved a new coach and they only won 8 games. This year they have already won about 15 games. They also won the 8th region All A Classic. Big things can happen if you want it bad enough.
  19. Did Ginn pitch for WV?
  20. I don't think they will have any problems holding their own in the 8th region.
  21. I would say A good propect for NAIA school.
  22. Who pitched for Clark Co?
  23. Why do you care so much? If I remember correctly in another thread you were bashing all the comments about WV but you keep adding yours.
  24. Good win for the Bearcats.
  25. Sorry you feel this way and won't be attending anymore games. I will be attending and excited about watching these young girls imporve each year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.