Holmes/Mason County Predictions 10/16

AGullett08

Holmes v Mason Co  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Holmes v Mason Co

I am proud of Coach Thomas, his staff and the kids. They have had a bunch of tough injuries, but they are fighting thru it and doing a great job. Some times the best coaching jobs happen during a season with few wins. These guys are working their tails off and doing a super job coaching football. The kids are continuing to battle as well. I am proud of the Royals and I know they have great days ahead of them.

The prize behind door number two is a likely trip to Paintsville and a date with Johnson Central for a first round playoff game.

This hits the spot. I'm going to go with my Dawgs 21-7, but I don't know how much I want them to take that trip. Even if they some how surprise Scott on senior night, they'd have a date in Ashland. They're looking at running clock with either of those teams. Back to this game, it is homecoming, so the crowd should be a factor. I believe Mason County will have a hard time slowing down Arnold, and I believe he will cause many issues. Best of luck to both teams.