Pick your starting 6A running back

jimmyref

Okay Coach: You've had a pretty good recruiting class 3 and 4 years ago. ( khsaa would be all over you!!)

You have Dontae Gay SR,and Raven Smith SR, and 3 pretty good JR's Justin Green, Tim Phillips, and Deuce Finch vying for the starting job. Who would you start and why? This is not a " Phillips has won a championship so I pick him" thread. It's a "who would you start?" based on who is the best RB to help your team.

Here's my estimate on size and weights of your candidates-

Finch 5'9 190

Gay- 5 foot 9 180

Green-5-10 175

Phillips- 5'8 165

White- 5' 8 180

By the way, they are all fast with Green the fastest followed by Phillips based on track stats.

Based on what I've seen, Gay may be the best receiver, followed by Finch.

Don't wimp out by saying "it depends on what offense." You run USC's offense and student body left and right are your basic plays.

Pick one.

Okay Coach: You've had a pretty good recruiting class 3 and 4 years ago. ( khsaa would be all over you!!)

You have Dontae Gay SR,and Raven Smith SR, and 3 pretty good JR's Justin Green, Tim Phillips, and Deuce Finch vying for the starting job. Who would you start and why? This is not a " Phillips has won a championship so I pick him" thread. It's a "who would you start?" based on who is the best RB to help your team.

Here's my estimate on size and weights of your candidates-

Finch 5'9 190

Gay- 5 foot 9 180

Green-5-10 175

Phillips- 5'8 165

White- 5' 8 180

By the way, they are all fast with Green the fastest followed by Phillips based on track stats.

Based on what I've seen, Gay may be the best receiver, followed by Finch.

Don't wimp out by saying "it depends on what offense." You run USC's offense and student body left and right are your basic plays.

Pick one.

Why USC's run offense? Florida's is better, West Virginia's is too, especially on the ground.