Super Tuesday

Southwestern OH reports only 18-20% registered voters come out to the polls.

Primary turnout and General turnout have nothing to do with each other so even though that seems bad for the GOP, I don't think voter turnout will be a problem.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it was people like Gore being able to get the popular vote that swayed the decision to put the electorial college in place.

It still dont make sense that total vote dont count. That means the majority of people dont count. I guess the SKULLS took care of it though.

It still dont make sense that total vote dont count. That means the majority of people dont count. I guess the SKULLS took care of it though.

It makes perfect sense. We are a Republic. You are living in the America you wish was here. Not the America that people like Madison and Hamilton created.

I looked him up, he seems like a REAL person who does understand. So why doesnt he get serious consideration like the other big 3 right now?
He got blackballed, wasn't allowed in debates, establishment didn't like him, etc.

It does blow my mind that a HIGHLY popular Republican governor of a majority Democrat state didn't get more love...

He got blackballed, wasn't allowed in debates, establishment didn't like him, etc.

It does blow my mind that a HIGHLY popular Republican governor of a majority Democrat state didn't get more love...

The powers that be were probably afraid he might win.

It makes perfect sense. We are a Republic. You are living in the America you wish was here. Not the America that people like Madison and Hamilton created.

You are right, a peson who has less votes should win. That makes perfect sense now.

You are right, a peson who has less votes should win. That makes perfect sense now.
If winning the election was based on the popular vote then two things would happen:

1. You would NEVER see a candidate outside of major cities.

2. The POTUS would be predominantly decided on what Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles wanted.

Not sure if you'd like that or not.

Let's say this happens.

Calif. has 55 electoral votes

Ky has 8

500 total people vote for Obama and none for Romney in Calif and he wins all 55 electoral votes

4 million people vote for Romney in Ky and none for Obama, and Romney gets all 8 electoral votes

So Romney loses because 500 means more than 4 million