Super Tuesday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laugh it up....See if I keep you guys updated now. (Insert sticking out tongue smiley here) :lol:

Boyd gets everything east of Martins Fork while Raylan takes control of the west side and Limehouse retains Noble's Holler...

Georgia goes with the adulterer.

:lol:

Super Tuesday is and was a super waste. The Rep. Party isnt unified in beliefs, no good candidate, and Obama will win by a landslide.

There might as well not even be an election in November. We all know Obama has already won.

I will vote for the Rep. nominee because I dont like the direction our country is headed or is in. Even though I think Obama has a few good ideas, it is his policy of things I dont like.

Plus I am a republican, but still voted for Al Gore because I am not a straight line voter. A good Democrat candidate and I vote for them.

I will vote for the Rep. nominee because I dont like the direction our country is headed or is in. Even though I think Obama has a few good ideas, it is his policy of things I dont like.

Plus I am a republican, but still voted for Al Gore because I am not a straight line voter. A good Democrat candidate and I vote for them.

Gotcha, though I'll admit to being surprised you voted for Gore.

Is there someone out there you would support if they ran? Not someone you would pick as a lesser of two evils.

I must admit I dont really know of any good Dem or Rep people who have good ideas or who are for the people and not big business or personal gain. Someone for the common person.

I am sure there are some, just dont know the names and dont keep up with it as much as some do. Any names???

I liked Gore, good person IMO, for a common guy I thought.

I about believe my vote dont mean anything anyway. If whoever wins KY, they only get 6 votes anyway. Gore had more total votes and didnt win, so what that tells me is majority of peoples votes dont count.

Gore had more total votes and didnt win, so what that tells me is majority of peoples votes dont count.

And it was people like Gore being able to get the popular vote that swayed the decision to put the electorial college in place.