March 5, 201214 yr Pretty sure he's talking about Indiana.... I was but at the same time would he even be at Indiana if not for his success at Marquette? I'd say he's more celebrated in Indiana for that shot than he was in Wisconsin for taking Marquette to the Final Four.
March 5, 201214 yr ^100% right. No one even thinks of him with that Marquette team. That was all about some chump named Dwayne Wade....Amazingly he never amounted to much. :lol:
March 5, 201214 yr ^100% right. No one even thinks of him with that Marquette team. That was all about some chump named Dwayne Wade....Amazingly he never amounted to much. :lol: :lol:
March 5, 201214 yr Pretty sure he's talking about Indiana.... Then why add "ever" to the end? ever would imply his whole career.
March 5, 201214 yr Then why add "ever" to the end? ever would imply his whole career. Initially I should have said 'at Indiana' but upon further reflection I'll keep it at ever. Would that make his two biggest wins ever against UK? More irony.
March 5, 201214 yr If Crean is holding on to that shot as a season maker in March, then it just shows proves how colossal their drop from relevance has been. It also proves UK is the gold standard in college basketball. I'm sure Crean has already made that the opening highlight on his film he shows to recruits.
March 5, 201214 yr If Crean is holding on to that shot as a season maker in March, then it just shows proves how colossal their drop from relevance has been. It also proves UK is the gold standard in college basketball. I'm sure Crean has already made that the opening highlight on his film he shows to recruits. Things nice and cozy in that bubble? Dont' forget where UK was 4 years ago today...
March 5, 201214 yr Things nice and cozy in that bubble? Dont' forget where UK was 4 years ago today... I believe that was meant tongue-in-cheek.
March 5, 201214 yr Things nice and cozy in that bubble? Dont' forget where UK was 4 years ago today... That's fine as long as you remember where they are now.
March 6, 201214 yr If Crean is holding on to that shot as a season maker in March, then it just shows proves how colossal their drop from relevance has been. It also proves UK is the gold standard in college basketball. I'm sure Crean has already made that the opening highlight on his film he shows to recruits. Is he? What exactly did he say about it? I could certainly see where it was a big moment in their season that they could build on.
March 6, 201214 yr Is he? What exactly did he say about it? I could certainly see where it was a big moment in their season that they could build on. "@TomCrean: You know whats so great about the add on ESPN that shows us beating Kentucky? Christians shot goes in EVERYTIME!"
March 6, 201214 yr "@TomCrean: You know whats so great about the add on ESPN that shows us beating Kentucky? Christians shot goes in EVERYTIME!" Thanks. Nothing there bothers me except that he's right. Wish it would miss sometime.
March 6, 201214 yr Keep livin in the past Coach Crean, hope you enjoy that highlight for a long, long time. Just find it funny that it happened nearly 3 mos. ago, and he's still wallowing in it. The Kentucky Effect, as Coach Cal would put it. One more thing Coach Crean, it's ad not add.
March 6, 201214 yr haha....so easy. Oh, your intentions were to get a rise out of people? I'll ask SV's question again. You in 3rd grade? :idunno:
March 6, 201214 yr Now ESPN will be out to get us and make us look bad. Wait a second, they already are and do.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.