March 6, 201214 yr Keep livin in the past Coach Crean, hope you enjoy that highlight for a long, long time. Just find it funny that it happened nearly 3 mos. ago, and he's still wallowing in it. The Kentucky Effect, as Coach Cal would put it. One more thing Coach Crean, it's ad not add. I find it very ironic and more than just a little funny that a Kentucky fan could make light of anyone else "living in the past."
March 6, 201214 yr I find it very ironic and more than just a little funny that a Kentucky fan could make light of anyone else "living in the past." C'mon Jim, I forgot about that shot the day after it happened...............:lol:
March 6, 201214 yr Now ESPN will be out to get us and make us look bad. Wait a second, they already are and do. Sure, because that is why Jay Bilas, Dick Vitale and the rest gush over Anthony Davis and Sports Center is full of our highlights. I travel the eastern US about 100 days a year and in most places the college basketball fans gripe about how ESPN only cares about UNC, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky. UK is a big draw, they don't want to ruin that.
March 6, 201214 yr Keep livin in the past Coach Crean, hope you enjoy that highlight for a long, long time. Just find it funny that it happened nearly 3 mos. ago, and he's still wallowing in it. The Kentucky Effect, as Coach Cal would put it. One more thing Coach Crean, it's ad not add. I thought about saying something about "add" as well haha!
March 6, 201214 yr Does anyone else remember how Mike Decoursey ripped UK for hiring Cal instead of Cream?
March 7, 201214 yr Thanks. Nothing there bothers me except that he's right. Wish it would miss sometime. Crean's spelling bothers me. Other than that, I couldn't care less.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.