Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 59 Dixie 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
What happened?

 

Lloyd played well and found an answer every time Dixie tried to go on a run. Hassel in foul trouble all night hurt Dixie some, but other than that I didn't think Dixie played all that poorly. Just could never get separation, and Bray connected on the game winner...

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Who goes to Rupp GT?

 

If I was that smart I'd have a winning lottery ticket by now. The draw is going to be very interesting on Sunday.

 

Forced to pick before the draw, I'd have to stick with Dixie. Hard to go against the defending champ with the best player with draw unknown...

Wow, now the draw get really interesting. Congrats to Lloyd on the win.

Bray is flat out a player when under control. Nobody can out leap the State high jump champ. This team is getting hot at the right time. I really think you can put them in the mix.

Congrats to Lloyd on the upset. Dixie has lost 2 out of there last 3. Not the way to go into the postseason. Too many good players to count out though. First year since SK has been in the 8th that I believe it's as good if not better than the 9th. IMO

Just a reminder that Lloyd just took Dixie to the wire on January 24th in Dixie losing by merely two points 60-58 in that one.

 

Perhaps the Juggs case matchup problems for the Red Colonels.

Best leaper in the Region imo. Kid can flat get off the floor. Anybody know his vertical?

 

Last time I tested his vertical I think it was around 36-37 but that was over a year ago.

Just like to send out a congratulations to all the Juggs! Nice win, now take care of business in the regional tourney. JD must be extremely proud and has every reason to be!

Huge Win for Lloyd and Coach Key. Congratulations to Coach he deserves this! When was the last time Lloyd won a District tournament?

 

Maybe 2000, but that's just a guess. Pretty sure they made the region in 99, 00, and 03, but I don't know if any of these were district title years. I know they've been to the region other times since then, but I know they weren't district title teams.

[/b]

 

Maybe 2000, but that's just a guess. Pretty sure they made the region in 99, 00, and 03, but I don't know if any of these were district title years. I know they've been to the region other times since then, but I know they weren't district title teams.

 

The last time they won the District was in 1999, they defeated Scott in the district finals.

The last time they won the District was in 1999, they defeated Scott in the district finals.

 

There you go. Thanks for the help.

Bray is flat out a player when under control. Nobody can out leap the State high jump champ. This team is getting hot at the right time. I really think you can put them in the mix.

 

Out of curiosity, what did he high jump? Used to be one of my events in track (not that I was good at it), so just wondering. I'm thinking 6'0 is the state qualifier, so he's probably really getting up there. I remember Larry O'Bannon from Male doing 6'4 if other posters wanted to reference how much hops this kid has.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.