Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 59 Dixie 57

Featured Replies

Bray is raw, but he certainly is worth a chance at the D-1 level, if he wants to play Basketball. It seems he might get a track scholarship. Potentially he is the best D-1 prospect, due to athelticism (you cannot teach what he has), in the region and that includes Rice and Hatton who might be. Rice will have to go the juco route and Hatton needs to improve on his quickness and defense IMO.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say that a couple of weeks ago someone posted that Loyde was an underachieving team. I must be honest in saying I disagreed. I didn't think that they were very good at all. Athletes yes but I didn't feel they were a very solid basketball team to begin with to be considered underachievers. Boy was I wrong, Great win by the Juggs and good call on this team... Whoever it was!

I have to say that a couple of weeks ago someone posted that Loyde was an underachieving team. I must be honest in saying I disagreed. I didn't think that they were very good at all. Athletes yes but I didn't feel they were a very solid basketball team to begin with to be considered underachievers. Boy was I wrong, Great win by the Juggs and good call on this team... Whoever it was!

 

 

Thank you very much. :D

I have to say that a couple of weeks ago someone posted that Loyde was an underachieving team. I must be honest in saying I disagreed. I didn't think that they were very good at all. Athletes yes but I didn't feel they were a very solid basketball team to begin with to be considered underachievers. Boy was I wrong, Great win by the Juggs and good call on this team... Whoever it was!

 

Who's Loyde?

Bray is raw, but he certainly is worth a chance at the D-1 level, if he wants to play Basketball. It seems he might get a track scholarship. Potentially he is the best D-1 prospect, due to athelticism (you cannot teach what he has), in the region and that includes Rice and Hatton who might be. Rice will have to go the juco route and Hatton needs to improve on his quickness and defense IMO.

 

Crazy talk! You don't give a scholarship to a 6'4 athlete and HOPE he can develop D1 perimeter skills. The only chance you take is on 6'10+ guy.

 

It's D1 basketball.

Crazy talk! You don't give a scholarship to a 6'4 athlete and HOPE he can develop D1 perimeter skills. The only chance you take is on 6'10+ guy.

 

It's D1 basketball.

 

Some opinions are crazy, I guess lol.

Crazy talk! You don't give a scholarship to a 6'4 athlete and HOPE he can develop D1 perimeter skills. The only chance you take is on 6'10+ guy.

 

It's D1 basketball.

 

:laugh: We on BGP do love our local kids and we seem to elevate their college standing a couple of levels. Success in a watered down 9th region or even the 10th Region this season is not an indicator of ability to play at the collegiate level.

 

College coaches see these guys in the summer events playing against better competition and while the AAU "style" might not be as fun for the purists it reveals more about the student athlete than high school.

 

Bray is a nice athlete and has a nice year but he won't play at the D1 or D2 level.

Hatton...

 

That's who we thought.

His highest in the high jump is 6'10 I believe. He won a national dunk competition 2 years ago on the aau circuit by jumping over a 6'7 teammate in the lane as his final dunk. It was pretty incredible to watch.

 

I first saw Tyler dunk a ball when he was in the sixth grade in an AAU gane in Florence. Two hands with ease, but he was really raw. He has come a long way over the years. I've heard that the younger Williams kid at Owen Co. is throwing down and has been for a couple years now. Carson Williams maybe? What are these kids eating these days?????

Lloyd Sorry for the spelling in the previous post. EZ living I think everyone knew who I was talking about but thanks for the help?

  • Author
That's who we thought.

 

Mack likes Hatton a lot. Will be interesting to see how it plays out...

I first saw Tyler dunk a ball when he was in the sixth grade in an AAU gane in Florence. Two hands with ease, but he was really raw. He has come a long way over the years. I've heard that the younger Williams kid at Owen Co. is throwing down and has been for a couple years now. Carson Williams maybe? What are these kids eating these days?????

 

That would be Carson. He will be taking older brother Sawyer's place in the Owen County lineup. He's going to be a freshman this year.

Mack likes Hatton a lot. Will be interesting to see how it plays out...

 

Lots of people at X are intrigued by Brandon. He attended the X game Saturday night as a guest of X.

 

It will be interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.