Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad Strikes Back After His Daughter's FB Post

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loooooooooooooove it!!!

Thanks Clyde. I saw that and wanted to post it but didn't know what to do about the language. My wife disagrees with me but I really get a kick out of what he did. The fact that his ex-wife backed him up indicates to me that maybe she's been a handfull in the past. Don't mess with IT people. They see all. They know all. They control your set.

Thanks Clyde. I saw that and wanted to post it but didn't know what to do about the language. My wife disagrees with me but I really get a kick out of what he did. The fact that his ex-wife backed him up indicates to me that maybe she's been a handfull in the past. Don't mess with IT people. They see all. They know all. They control your set.

 

In the responses below video some of them were blaming the father for being too extreme, said he should have sit down with the daughter and talk things out. But according to the video he had already tried that, and it didn't work. Some kids are thick headed and stubborn.

I really liked his .45. Nice piece.

 

I bet his daughter really feels ashamed now that his video has gone viral.

I think the father is nuts! He went over the top by posting the video, I could see making the video and letting JUST her see it, but to post it? Kids do stuff like that, but to post it on her page, who is the adult here? And for him to shoot the laptop? And after he spent $130 to upgrade it the day before? NUTS! Just sell the thing! I wonder if this is even true, or was it just a stunt to have a video go viral?

I think the father is nuts! He went over the top by posting the video, I could see making the video and letting JUST her see it, but to post it? Kids do stuff like that, but to post it on her page, who is the adult here? And for him to shoot the laptop? And after he spent $130 to upgrade it the day before? NUTS! Just sell the thing! I wonder if this is even true, or was it just a stunt to have a video go viral?
I think what he did and the way he did it was awesome! She was extremely disrespectful to him and her family with her FB post (plus, I believe she did it once before) and it was a lesson well learned for her. The point, and the lesson, was more important to him than the money. I'm with him 100%.
I think what he did and the way he did it was awesome! She was extremely disrespectful to him and her family with her FB post (plus, I believe she did it once before) and it was a lesson well learned for her. The point, and the lesson, was more important to him than the money. I'm with him 100%.

 

I am as well.

Way to go dad!!!

I think the father is nuts! He went over the top by posting the video, I could see making the video and letting JUST her see it, but to post it? Kids do stuff like that, but to post it on her page, who is the adult here? And for him to shoot the laptop? And after he spent $130 to upgrade it the day before? NUTS! Just sell the thing! I wonder if this is even true, or was it just a stunt to have a video go viral?

 

If we had more "Nuts" parents the world would be a better place.

 

Way to go dad.

Thanks Clyde. I saw that and wanted to post it but didn't know what to do about the language. My wife disagrees with me but I really get a kick out of what he did. The fact that his ex-wife backed him up indicates to me that maybe she's been a handfull in the past. Don't mess with IT people. They see all. They know all. They control your set.

 

Shhhhh. :sssh:

I would not have wasted the bullets from the .45, cause I'm cheap. I would, however, have given the laptop to somebody who would appreciate it and made sure she was with me when I delivered it.

I would not have wasted the bullets from the .45, cause I'm cheap. I would, however, have given the laptop to somebody who would appreciate it and made sure she was with me when I delivered it.

 

She has to pay him back for the bullets. It's all good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.