Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad Strikes Back After His Daughter's FB Post

Featured Replies

First thought is why are you bringing it into this conversation? There has been absolutely no indication that he's ever laid a hand on his daughter and it's not fair to go there.

 

I didn't say he did. It seemed a lot of the thread was discussing parenting styles more broadly and I was curious what people thought of this video.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw where dad was visited by Child Services and the police.....
Probably because they weren't busy.
I didn't say he did. It seemed a lot of the thread was discussing parenting styles more broadly and I was curious what people thought of this video.

 

Ok, just wanted to make sure you weren't relating the two actions.

 

It may have been elsewhere but I was thinking the video was posted here last year and the concensus was that he was over the top.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you weren't relating the two actions.

 

It may have been elsewhere but I was thinking the video was posted here last year and the concensus was that he was over the top.

 

I don't remember that. Hell, I probably posted it too.

Thoughts on this video?

 

 

That video is absolutely sick. That coward of a father is a piece of crap & the mother isn't much better either. They're "disciplining" their daughter for their own individual satisfaction which is repulsive.

That video is absolutely sick. That coward of a father is a piece of crap & the mother isn't much better either. They're "disciplining" their daughter for their own individual satisfaction which is repulsive.

 

 

Here's a video of the Judge's Daughter on the Today Show.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAp5MOd33w

 

The 16 year old girl has cerebral palsy.

According to a facebook page (Don't Re-Elect Judge William Adams), Judge Adams was suspended, without pay, for 6 months in Nov '11.

I just did some googling. Looks like it's from 2004 and she was downloading music onto the computer. It nearly made me sick watching that. I can see spanking your children 1 or 2 times or threatening them with a belt. I get spanked once or twice but I deserved it. :D He obviously went WAY WAY over the line.
To make matters worse, the girl being beaten in the video had cerebral palsy.
To make matters worse, the girl being beaten in the video had cerebral palsy.

 

Did you know that before I posted it? :p

Did you know that before I posted it? :p

 

 

I go to the eye doctor in the morning. :D

According to a facebook page (Don't Re-Elect Judge William Adams), Judge Adams was suspended, without pay, for 6 months in Nov '11.

 

Hopefully the voters make it permanent.

Hated it. I always hate when overreaction is the "punishment". All he likely accomplished was getting YouTube hits for himself, and driving his daughter further away.

 

45- 2 Kids, 25 and 24.

You can't say it was overreaction. You don't know how many times he's tried other methods. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he knows his daughter better than we do. Some kids don't respond well to "nicer" methods. My daughter, for instance, learned easily with simple methods. My son, on the other hand, was very hard headed.

 

50 - 2 kids raised, now ages 27 and 24.

Thoughts on this video?

 

Over the top. No doubt. The guy that shot the laptop, not so much.
Saw where dad was visited by Child Services and the police.....
For crying out loud. :rolleyes:
Here's a video of the Judge's Daughter on the Today Show.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAp5MOd33w

 

The 16 year old girl has cerebral palsy.

Then not only was it over the top, it was downright ignorant! I'd like to beat him with a belt myself....then with a ball bat!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.