Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad Strikes Back After His Daughter's FB Post

Featured Replies

Reading some of the comments from one of the videos, sure sounds like it worked. Said she was really upset, then they had a long talk about what he did and why, and that she even posted something like "it's just a computer, we talked, and everything's fine."

 

Sometimes people have to go to an extreme to catch a teenager's attention. And sometimes that extreme is the last resort. I am glad things appear to have worked.
She found the err of her ways. AND the cashcow was about to be put out to pasture.:isurrender:
  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reading some of the comments from one of the videos, sure sounds like it worked. Said she was really upset, then they had a long talk about what he did and why, and that she even posted something like "it's just a computer, we talked, and everything's fine."

 

I'm sure she's trying to save face with her friends...

 

Has to be pretty embarrassing for a 16 year old girl.

I guess some of you all are right, he should have held hands with her and sang Kumbaya then gave her a trophy for being creative in her way of voicing objection to being a productive part of the family. We all know that works so well in preparing people for the real world.

I guess some of you all are right, he should have held hands with her and sang Kumbaya then gave her a trophy for being creative in her way of voicing objection to being a productive part of the family. We all know that works so well in preparing people for the real world.

 

Really???? THAT's what you think we mean?!

Really???? THAT's what you think we mean?!

 

Sure, it's an exaggeration, but.................

 

And, I said, "Some of you all", if you took offense, you probably were able to draw a correlation to my response and something you stated. Shoe, fit, wear, it.

Sure, it's an exaggeration, but.................

 

And, I said, "Some of you all", if you took offense, you probably were able to draw a correlation to my response and something you stated. Shoe, fit, wear, it.

...or she took your foolish, sacrastic, and exaggerated attempt at ridicule to be an insult to her ability to see other -- more reasonable solutions.
...or she took your foolish, sacrastic, and exaggerated attempt at ridicule to be an insult to her ability to see other -- more reasonable solutions.

 

Exactly!

Classic method of "pulling the rug out". Never know what's going to work but from what I gathered other methods had been tried with no success.

Saw where dad was visited by Child Services and the police.....

Thoughts on this video?

 

^ Who recorded this video? I assume a web cam setup by the daughter?

^ Who recorded this video? I assume a web cam setup by the daughter?

 

Yea, from what I understand. I guess it's pretty old, but she put it on youtube last year and it sparked some controversy.

Yea, from what I understand. I guess it's pretty old, but she put it on youtube last year and it sparked some controversy.

 

I just did some googling. Looks like it's from 2004 and she was downloading music onto the computer. It nearly made me sick watching that. I can see spanking your children 1 or 2 times or threatening them with a belt. I get spanked once or twice but I deserved it. :D He obviously went WAY WAY over the line.

Thoughts on this video?

 

 

Somebody needed to beat the mom and dad just like they beat the child. I don't care what the child did, she didn't deserve to get this beating. This is an example that some people should never have children.

Thoughts on this video?

 

 

First thought is why are you bringing it into this conversation? There has been absolutely no indication that he's ever laid a hand on his daughter and it's not fair to go there.

 

Second thought is I wonder if the judge ever lost his seat? I remember they couldn't charge him but there was some type of action being looked into to remove him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.