Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad Strikes Back After His Daughter's FB Post

Featured Replies

Father is an Idiot and seems to be barely literate . I'm 64 3 kids soon to be 4 grandkids . Donating it would have been better than destroying it

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Father is an Idiot and seems to be barely literate . I'm 64 3 kids soon to be 4 grandkids . Donating it would have been better than destroying it
Perhaps donating it would have been better. But since we don't know his daughter personally, not sure how we can make a judgement on how his treatment was the right one for her or not. Personally, I may not have shot it, but I likely wouldn't have donated it. I'd have burnt it, ran over it, something. Abby from NCIS couldn't have extracted info when I was done with it.

I saw this all over facebook this weekend, but was leery of clicking on it because of viruses, glad to have finally watched it here.

 

I think its funny. Not sure it is how I would handle it if I was a father, but I bet he got his point across. "Oh yeah, you're going to pay me for this bullets too. $1 a piece" haha!

I also believe he is nuts. There are much better ways to discipline your child. Why would any parent want to humiliate his child for not only all her friends to see, but millions of others as well. I wouldn't be shocked if this story has a tragic ending.

 

I would not have wasted the bullets from the .45, cause I'm cheap. I would, however, have given the laptop to somebody who would appreciate it and made sure she was with me when I delivered it.

 

She posts her immature, emotional rants on the internet. I wonder where she got that from. :lol:

 

Agreed. I think the guy is nuts.

Wonder what the age of the posters are on here that "liked it" vs the ones that "didn't like it" and if they have any teenaged kids?

 

46, 3 girls. Soph, 7th, & 4th grade. Made my oldest watch it. I see nothing wrong with what he did, different strokes for differnet folks.

Hated it. I always hate when overreaction is the "punishment". All he likely accomplished was getting YouTube hits for himself, and driving his daughter further away.

 

45- 2 Kids, 25 and 24.

Hated it. I always hate when overreaction is the "punishment". All he likely accomplished was getting YouTube hits for himself, and driving his daughter further away.

 

45- 2 Kids, 25 and 24.

45 !!!!!!!!!!Gonna be a young Grandma !!!
Hated it. I always hate when overreaction is the "punishment". All he likely accomplished was getting YouTube hits for himself, and driving his daughter further away.

 

45- 2 Kids, 25 and 24.

 

 

:thumb::thumb:

I guess we will never know for certain but what if his video works on his daughter?

I guess we will never know for certain but what if his video works on his daughter?

 

Where's he live? Just check the local strip clubs in 5 or 6 years and see if "Cinnamon" bought herself a new laptop yet. :lol:

Maybe she won't be posting objectionably on Facebook. Does that mean the issues were resolved?

Where's he live? Just check the local strip clubs in 5 or 6 years and see if "Cinnamon" bought herself a new laptop yet. :lol:

 

:lol: :lol:

Maybe she won't be posting objectionably on Facebook. Does that mean the issues were resolved?

 

No. I am saying what if she realizes she was indeed out of control, spoiled and disrespectful and makes a complete 180 in her attitude. Tough love works on some people. I think it is hard to say the father was crazy, immature and out of control until we can see the results. Of course unless one of us sees 'Cinnamon' out one night we'll ever know but there is still the chance his video may have worked.

I guess we will never know for certain but what if his video works on his daughter?

 

Reading some of the comments from one of the videos, sure sounds like it worked. Said she was really upset, then they had a long talk about what he did and why, and that she even posted something like "it's just a computer, we talked, and everything's fine."

Reading some of the comments from one of the videos, sure sounds like it worked. Said she was really upset, then they had a long talk about what he did and why, and that she even posted something like "it's just a computer, we talked, and everything's fine."

 

 

Sometimes people have to go to an extreme to catch a teenager's attention. And sometimes that extreme is the last resort. I am glad things appear to have worked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.