Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Florida 58

Featured Replies

Also don't forget the NBA doesn't play a lot of D , This team can D you up .

 

That's not true. Some teams like Knicks but for the most part that is just a myth people like to throw around about the NBA. UK would get beat by 25 by the worst NBA team.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not true.

 

Correct. Complete fallacy. The league had to make special rules as to help scoring.

I honestly still think this team has more growing to do... Don't think we've seen the peak yet.
And that is the thing scaring every college coach right now. One thing I found interesting from Tom Leach tonight. He said they are having far shorter shoot arounds the day of the game. He said it is because Cal doesn't feel the need to polish the apple any further.

I must watch a different NBA for the most part , because I think they are only a few teams that play D.

But back to the this Thread I really like were this team is at this point . If they haven't peaked this could get scary .

Same here. I told a buddy at work "Win by 8" and he said "Win by 12." Who knew we could add them together to get the final margin.

 

I had us by 8 too. And I was worried that was high.

Great game. 20 point win and the officials were awful. Should have been 30. Cal needs to start whining about the block/charge again.

 

Saturday may be the toughest game of the season so far. I like the odds if they keep this up though.

You guys are out of your minds if you feel this team could hang within 25 of any NBA team.

 

NBA defenses would make UKs defense look like middle school defense.

  • Author
You guys are out of your minds if you feel this team could hang within 25 of any NBA team.

 

NBA defenses would make UKs defense look like middle school defense.

This.
My only worry is that we're peaking a little bit too soon. If they play like this, nobody can beat them. Saturday will be a huge test.

 

The difference here is how good defensively they are. That alone can carry them

Wish I could have seen this game. Any day the Gators go down is a good day. In ANY sport.

I'm on the hunt for one of those Davis posters that my avatar is.

Uh CHOMP!!!!!!!

The Wildcats looked very good tonight and I believe that there is potential for them to be even better. I haven't said this in quite a while, but I do believe that this could very well be the national champion this year. If they played the way they did tonight or better, I don't see anyone beating them.

 

As much as it pains me to say it with being a fan of Louisville, I can see this team doing it. I'm more impressed with this team overall than I have been a UK team for some time now.

Great game. 20 point win and the officials were awful. Should have been 30. Cal needs to start whining about the block/charge again.

 

Saturday may be the toughest game of the season so far. I like the odds if they keep this up though.

 

The block/charge isn't a problem at just UK games. It is every college game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.