Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Florida 58

Featured Replies

I'm an optimist.:lol:

 

Reastically, that email won't stop the sellers. UK just had to attempt to stop the sellers or Davis would lose his eligibility. That email is their proof they tried to stop the sellers.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones was happy...

 

420385_842634566920_50902195_37081584_1342833272_n.jpg

I saw this too, it was right after a Florida player tripped and fell without a foul being called. I think the sneaky talker above may have contributed to the Gator falling and was discussing getting away with it.
UK sent a cease and desist letter to all the ebay sellers citing the NCAA rule that you can't sell items with a player's name/likeness.

 

What they need to do is announce that they are going to print thousands more and issue them at the gate for two of the three remaining home games. That would put a quick cease and desist to the ebayer's profit dreams.

What they need to do is announce that they are going to print thousands more and issue them at the gate for two of the three remaining home games. That would put a quick cease and desist to the ebayer's profit dreams.

 

Why...I think it's a great recruiting tool. All this is a process of Cal's Kentucky Effect. Mr. Noel line 1 Coach Cal on the phone. Man check out Ant Davis...people are actually paying money on Ebay for a poster of him... That will be you next year!

UK is issuing cease-and-desist orders to anyone trying to sell the AD posters.

I won't be near a TV tonight to watch the Vandy game, are there still free sites to watch the game online? Thanks!

I won't be near a TV tonight to watch the Vandy game, are there still free sites to watch the game online? Thanks!

 

I think it's supposed to be on ESPN3 online.

I think it's supposed to be on ESPN3 online.
Thanks, but I will be near my place either, is there a way to watch it on ESPN3 online from a remote location using your cable info?
Thanks, but I will be near my place either, is there a way to watch it on ESPN3 online from a remote location using your cable info?

 

There is a sync option. You have to have an ESPN account, and when you go to ESPN3, there is something on there to sync you account so when you sign into ESPN somewhere else, you can watch it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.