Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Florida 58

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lordy !!!

I'm being serious when I say this: I really think UK could play The Bobcats and Hornets very close.

I'm being serious when I say this: I really think UK could play The Bobcats and Hornets very close.

 

They would get blown out.

  • Author

Davis was slacking: only 4 blocks...............!

 

 

 

 

 

 

:cool:

I'm being serious when I say this: I really think UK could play The Bobcats and Hornets very close.
No way. Maybe for the first quarter but NBA teams are on another level when it comes to conditioning, stamina and style of play.
I'm being serious when I say this: I really think UK could play The Bobcats and Hornets very close.

 

They might could win a game against them. I don't think they could win a series. Remember the NBA plays three or four nights a week, compared to two in college. And they play 48 minute games instead of 40.

They might could win a game against them. I don't think they could win a series. Remember the NBA plays three or four nights a week, compared to two in college. And they play 48 minute games instead of 40.

 

Im not talking about a series...just 1 game.

Cats shoot like that & they're borderline impossible to defeat. Never imagined a 20 point beatdown of Florida.

Cats shoot like that & they're borderline impossible to defeat. Never imagined a 20 point beatdown of Florida.

 

Same here. I told a buddy at work "Win by 8" and he said "Win by 12." Who knew we could add them together to get the final margin.

UK 51/59 from the FT line in their last 3 games.

My only worry is that we're peaking a little bit too soon. If they play like this, nobody can beat them. Saturday will be a huge test.

Also don't forget the NBA doesn't play a lot of D , This team can D you up .

My only worry is that we're peaking a little bit too soon. If they play like this, nobody can beat them. Saturday will be a huge test.

 

I honestly still think this team has more growing to do... Don't think we've seen the peak yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.