Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Florida 58

Featured Replies

Great game. 20 point win and the officials were awful. Should have been 30. Cal needs to start whining about the block/charge again.

 

Saturday may be the toughest game of the season so far. I like the odds if they keep this up though.

I was thinking more of him complaining that it's not fair for his guards to carry Florida's guards down the floor on their backs when trying to bring the ball up the court. I understand the Gators needed UK to have a handicap to keep it close, but really? :D
  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish I could have seen this game. Any day the Gators go down is a good day. In ANY sport.

 

Believe me, it was thoroughly enjoyable. :thumb:

WOW! That was awesome, had to work until 12 so I DVR'd the game, turned off my phone and avoided all news outlets until I just got done watching. The Cats looked great again and did a great job of making a good Florida team look not so good. There were some silly fouls that I just didn't agree with but I guess you'll have that. As for the Cat's play I really didn't have any complaints other then they need to work on breaking the press I feel like when certain guys are in there(Wiltjer) that some times they lose track of assignments. Offense only went stale for one noticable stretch, other than that it seemed like another great effort by UK.

Jones was happy...

 

420385_842634566920_50902195_37081584_1342833272_n.jpg

 

Haha I caught that too. HD and DVR make watching these games even more fun. He was talking out the side of his mouth during a TO to either Miller or Lamb I forget which it was, that was funny. I also randomly noticed Lamb changing his gum out for a fresh piece only 5 minutes into the game, makes me wonder how many pieces he goes through a night.

UK 51/59 from the FT line in their last 3 games.

 

And similar out comes in all 3. I'd say that making FT's certainly helps a team win.

Any one else see that Teague had 10 assists as well? Teague sure has come a long ways since December when people were calling him a complete disappointment and not worthy of being on the team. I would say his development over the past month has as much to do with UK's success as just about any thing else.

I told a guy at work when we were leaving they would win by 20 if they play like they have been. My only worry is I hope they haven't peaked too soon. Their defense should always be there though and when you can switch on the outside to prevent open three's, it will be tough to beat them. If the tournament started today they would be in great shape. Only Syracuse and North Carolina worry me at all.

I was thinking more of him complaining that it's not fair for his guards to carry Florida's guards down the floor on their backs when trying to bring the ball up the court. I understand the Gators needed UK to have a handicap to keep it close, but really? :D

 

That was pretty brutal. Even Dickey V was speechless on the replay.

UK shot the ball well. But in my view, they did not play all that well. And they still won by 20.

I'm not one that believes in the whole peaking too early philosophy. I do believe that sometimes teams might have off nights, in regards to shooting. But our team plays hard, very hard, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Our defense will keep them in games and give them a chance to win even if the shots are not falling. They have really put together a nice string of about 5-6 games and I really hope that it continues on Saturday.

 

Calipari looks so happy about his team right now and he should be. This team really is special. Teague is playing so much better and running the offense very well compared to the beginning of the season.

Every big game MKG comes in dominating.

Every big game MKG comes in dominating.

 

13 points & 13 boards

 

Dickie V called him a "warrior" last night and I think that's the best description for him.

Not sure what to make of Florida. They have now lost to the #1, #2, and #3 ranked teams all on the road. Up until last night they were taking care of business and then ran in to a buzz saw.

I think it was Rece Davis who had something on Twitter last night after the game that said, "I think Florida is a possible Final Four team, but what does that say about Kentucky?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.