Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel reclassifying to 2012 class

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wow. Calipari is amazing. UK is amazing. Wow.

 

I'm jealous. Soooo jealous.

 

He has't committed anywhere yet. But if he does, you can bet the ranch that one of us will giggle like a school girl.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SU has Coleman coming in plus Melo if he returns.

He has't committed anywhere yet. But if he does, you can bet the ranch that one of us will giggle like a school girl.

 

At this point I just expect the best of the best to end up at UK. How long before Cal has to tell the #34 recruit in the nation there simply isn't room at UK for him? This is unprecedented.

ESPN has already moved Noel to No. 1 in the 2012 class.

Will this have any effect on where Bazz ends up?

Will this have any effect on where Bazz ends up?

 

Don't know why it would. Although if UK lands one or the other it can only help with the other.

From reading all the "experts" tweets about Noel, the common theme is that this guy is the best shot blocker not in the NBA right now. Even with his offensive game not being great, if UK can land Shabazz I'm sure the offensive end will be just fine next year.

Nerlens Noel moves to 2012 class....his hair moves to 1985 class.

I've always felt like Noel ends up at Kentucky. Wouldn't that be a nice pickup for 2012?

 

46c257d1-584d-e111-8395-002655e6c45a_original.jpg Photo by Lonnie Webb

Nerlens Noel

Wow, in a class with an almost historic number of elite big prospects in the top 30 of the rankings and in a class it looked like Cal was going to miss out on an elite big he may end up pulling in the best one in the class.

 

 

To me this is major news for UK recruiting, not just for this class but next as well. Kentucky is going hard after Noel, Parker, and Randle. I couldn't see them pulling in all three, but now that Noel has switched classes its very possible to maybe load up on the two of them and the Harrisons next class. Wow.

Get it done Cal!

 

2012-13 lineup:

 

PG: Teague, Harrow, (Polson)

Wing: Muhammed, Goodwin, Hood, Beckham, (Malone), (Long)

Forwards: Noel, Poythress, Cauley, Wiltjer

 

:scared:

He has't committed anywhere yet. But if he does, you can bet the ranch that one of us will giggle like a school girl.

 

Make that two of us brother!

I may be the only one, but how does one go about re-classifying to a different class, this time of the school year?

I may be the only one, but how does one go about re-classifying to a different class, this time of the school year?

 

He was a 2012 kid originally but moved to 2013. He is now in the class he started with...

I would love to add Noel, Muhammed, and Bennett.

I have not watched Noel as much as GT or people that religiously follow the recruiting scene, but he is an absolute beast and you can just see his potential. I watched Jabari Parker just after him and I was much more impressed with Noel. Parker too was a beast :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.