Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel reclassifying to 2012 class

Featured Replies

He needs to listen to him teammates...

 

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was a 2012 kid originally but moved to 2013. He is now in the class he started with...

 

Ahh, Thanks.

I don't care about his offensive game, his defensive presence is scary good. He scores 8-10 a game while blocking that many potential points on defense.

I don't care about his offensive game, his defensive presence is scary good. He scores 8-10 a game while blocking that many potential points on defense.

 

If UK gets a final piece or two, I think they are going to have plenty of weapons and they won't have to worry much about his offensive game. Teach him how to finish on pick and rolls and we are good to go!

Who names a kid Nerlens? Did they mean New Orleans? Nerlens, really? Was she high when she was filling out the birth certificate info?

 

Yeah, I said it.

And Tilton beat Huntington Prep this season and coach Rob Folford called him a once in a generation defender.

  • Author
Who names a kid Nerlens? Did they mean New Orleans? Nerlens, really? Was she high when she was filling out the birth certificate info?

 

Yeah, I said it.

 

:lol:

From reading all the "experts" tweets about Noel, the common theme is that this guy is the best shot blocker not in the NBA right now. Even with his offensive game not being great, if UK can land Shabazz I'm sure the offensive end will be just fine next year.

 

If he's better than Anthony Davis, which this statement would mean that he is, then that would be scary.

If he's better than Anthony Davis, which this statement would mean that he is, then that would be scary.

 

I have talked to people that have been around the game a LONG time compare him to Bill Russell... :scared:

I have talked to people that have been around the game a LONG time compare him to Bill Russell... :scared:

Wow! Get outta here. Really?

Wow! Get outta here. Really?

 

Sounds crazy, but yes...

  • Author
I have talked to people that have been around the game a LONG time compare him to Bill Russell... :scared:

 

I heard someone make that very comparison yesterday.

I heard someone make that very comparison yesterday.

 

I'm sure on some level it is a Boston thing, but you can't possibly get much higher praise than that...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.