Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Tennessee 44

Featured Replies

Just to keep in grounded...let's remember who they are playing night in and night out. Their SOS is 68th.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to keep in grounded...let's remember who they are playing night in and night out. Their SOS is 68th.

 

You are right, but at the same time they are doing what they should lately against teams like Tennessee, while other top teams are getting beat by Iowa State and etc.

 

I was pretty happy with what I saw. They sure do work hard on defense, and it helps having Davis in the back just waiting for them to let a offensive player slip through. How about Cal's quote that he wants his team ranked last in steals in the conference?

 

Love watching these guys play. Seems like they really do work hard and play together. Both I think you have to give credit to Coach Cal for.

Just to keep in grounded...let's remember who they are playing night in and night out. Their SOS is 68th.

 

 

I've seen predictions as high as 6 SEC teams making the tournament. I'm sure the Marist, Arkansas State, Radford, Old Dominion have more to do with that than the SEC teams.

Nice win for the Cats. I've seen them play several times in person this season. They are so much fun to watch!!!!!

 

My football Shamrocks and basketball Wildcats both #1 in the nation. Basketball Shamrocks #1 in state. Life is good.........

Nice win for the Cats. I've seen them play several times in person this season. They are so much fun to watch!!!!!

 

My football Shamrocks and basketball Wildcats both #1 in the nation. Basketball Shamrocks #1 in state. Life is good.........

 

You support good teams....LOL

Another good win. What a drastic change of style Tennessee has had in one year. I wouldn't like it if I were a Tennessee fan.

Just to keep in grounded...let's remember who they are playing night in and night out. Their SOS is 68th.
:lol:

 

Yeah... lets remember...

 

Kansas

UNC

Indiana

Louisville

Good toughening up run coming. Five of the next seven games are against Florida, Vanderbilt and Miss. St.

They are very long, very athletic, and very bought in on defense. Very hard not to like this team.

 

I don't like UK...at all, but I love watching this bunch play! If they like they have the last 2 games the rest of the year...call the engraver.

The progress Teague has made is encouraging. Not sure his numbers are much better than they were earlier in the year as Davis and others have gotten more acclimated. Seems as if he is scoring less. But he is learning not to put the team in poor situations by making multiple boneheaded plays again. He still has 1 or 2 a game where you wonder what he is doing, but for the most part now he is controlling the tempo well.

I love MKG and how hard he plays. We can always count on him for at least one charge a game though. But I will take it if it means he is attacking the rim and creating for his teammates.

Just to keep in grounded...let's remember who they are playing night in and night out. Their SOS is 68th.
Great to hear your optimism...always helps doesn't it....
I love MKG and how hard he plays. We can always count on him for at least one charge a game though. But I will take it if it means he is attacking the rim and creating for his teammates.
What was the crazy stat they stated last night about the amount of charges UK is called for as opposed to the amount of charges UK takes? I have never heard of such a disparity. Especially considering UK is a good defensive team.
The progress Teague has made is encouraging. Not sure his numbers are much better than they were earlier in the year as Davis and others have gotten more acclimated. Seems as if he is scoring less. But he is learning not to put the team in poor situations by making multiple boneheaded plays again. He still has 1 or 2 a game where you wonder what he is doing, but for the most part now he is controlling the tempo well.

 

Agreed, and for the most part that is the biggest reason for Kentucky's recent play.

 

 

Lot of people were worried if Teague could actually be the guy to run a team like this and I love the progress he has made over the last month. If he can continue to lead the team this way and not get into the tournament and try to be the man, Kentucky is going to be in very good position.

Agreed, and for the most part that is the biggest reason for Kentucky's recent play.

 

 

Lot of people were worried if Teague could actually be the guy to run a team like this and I love the progress he has made over the last month. If he can continue to lead the team this way and not get into the tournament and try to be the man, Kentucky is going to be in very good position.

I believe the biggest issue is that he is not as dynamic of an offensive threat as Cal's last 4 PGs. Cal would be the first to admit he has had a tremendous run of great PGs and it is not fair to judge Teague on that scale.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.