Kentucky 69 Tennessee 44

HammerTime

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great performance all the way around. Kentucky shot .537 from the field, while holding UT to .281. Kentucky also shot 89 % from the link (24-27). Another solid performance by Jones with 11 points, and 6 boards. He hustled all night, and didn't try to do to much. I love the way they are playing right now.

UK really starting to gel and put it together. Great win. Listening to Cal right now and he says this team can play any style (grind it or run). He says bring on UNLV and we will have a track meet and says bring on Wisconsin and we'll get in a grinder. He really likes this team and says Teague is the difference over the last two weeks. Loves Teague's play right now. Leading the team and getting out of HS mode where he scored 28/night. Go Big Blue!!

That makes 3 straight teams UK has held to 50 or less, last time that happened was 1950-51 season.

WOW! That's huge. Their D has been unreal and I think it will carry them to No. 8. FG% D is a key stat and UK's is first or second in the country, right? Starting to get pumped for the Madness, only weeks away.

WOW! That's huge. Their D has been unreal and I think it will carry them to No. 8. FG% D is a key stat and UK's is first or second in the country, right? Starting to get pumped for the Madness, only weeks away.

They gave a stat on the radio in the post game and I don't remember exactly but I'm thinking they said that UK under Calipari is either 47-1 or 51-1 when they shoot above 50% from the field as well.