Let's Play: What NKY team was this said about in 2005? Part 2

I give you the quotes you guess what 2005 NKY football team prior to the season.

Part 2

5. "We have young men who have worked really hard and gained some experience on JV and freshmen levels. They have learned how to win and have developed a winning attitude."

6. " I think we're going to be a good team before too long. We have a long way to go, but they're doing everything we ask, so we feel we're on the right track."

7. "The beginning is real important because of so much inexperience mixed with guys who have experience. The quicker they can come together, the better chance we'll do well. The idiot who set up this hard schedule could be to blame if we don't do well."

8. "One thing is our experience, we return a lot of starters on both sides of the ball. We feel real good offensively about what we can do."

I give you the quotes you guess what 2005 NKY football team prior to the season.

Part 2

5. "We have young men who have worked really hard and gained some experience on JV and freshmen levels. They have learned how to win and have developed a winning attitude."

6. " I think we're going to be a good team before too long. We have a long way to go, but they're doing everything we ask, so we feel we're on the right track."

7. "The beginning is real important because of so much inexperience mixed with guys who have experience. The quicker they can come together, the better chance we'll do well. The idiot who set up this hard schedule could be to blame if we don't do well."

8. "One thing is our experience, we return a lot of starters on both sides of the ball. We feel real good offensively about what we can do."

Highlands - Muller

Part 2

#5 Highlands-Muller

#6 NCC -Schneider

#7HC-Koz.

#8 Ryle-Warner

Part 2

5. Dixie?

6. Is known.

7. Is known.

8. Newport?