Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK Lose During the Regular Season?

Who Hands Kentucky Their 1st Loss of the Year? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Hands Kentucky Their 1st Loss of the Year?

    • They go undefeated
      17%
    • @IU
      0%
      0
    • Louisville
      13%
    • @Vandy
      26%
    • @Mississippi State
      2%
    • @Florida
      15%
    • An Unexpected SEC team
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They'll lose a couple but they're still the best team in the land.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The answer is, of course.

 

But I do not think they will lose any at home. Louisville is obviously the biggest threat to that.

Yes. You should have allowed for multiple choices.

Wow, I'm ashamed of my lack of grammar....Can a mod please change the poll question to say "loss" instead of "lose"? :ohbrother:

 

Done

  • Author
Yes. You should have allowed for multiple choices.

 

The question for the poll is "Who will hand them their first loss", not who will they lose to. Only one team can hand them their first loss. :D

I'm calling it UKgoes undefeated and Bobby Knight bashes Coach Cal and finds a reason for why his team was better.

I hope they lose a couple. Getting humbled is a good thing. This team does not need to go into the tournament undefeated. That would not have a good outcome IMO.

I hope they lose a couple. Getting humbled is a good thing. This team does not need to go into the tournament undefeated. That would not have a good outcome IMO.

It does in NCAAW.

The question for the poll is "Who will hand them their first loss", not who will they lose to. Only one team can hand them their first loss. :D

 

 

Oh, my bad. :lol:

I do not believe Kentucky will go undefeated, but I do not believe they will register more than two losses, if not only one, during the regular season. I only see a loss scenario playing out with the combination of: 1) a hot-3-pt.-shooting opponent; 2) fouls or injury causing loss of Jones and/or Davis for much of the game. Just my thoughts. And for the record, I am a Kentucky supporter, but not a true-blue Kentucky fan as I am still harboring a grudge (since I am a Memphis fan). However, I believe the current team is "that" good and only going to get better.

I don't think they will go undefeated, but I don't care to guess who will beat them either. Teams that could left on the schedule include Louisville, Vandy x2, Florida x2, Mississippi State, Alabama, and Ole Miss (yes there is personal bias but we have several really good big men that can beat and bang down low and UK doesn't shoot the outside shot extremely well at this point). I would also give UT a slim chance in the game at UT.

I'm calling it UKgoes undefeated and Bobby Knight bashes Coach Cal and finds a reason for why his team was better.

 

U.K. doesn't have to go undefeated for Knight to bash them (or bash Calapari). Only requireentsfgor that is that Knight stil be alive and for U.K. to still have a basketball team/progam.

It's tough to go undefeated and I believe they will be very tough to beat when tournament time gets here. As far as losses go, I think the best possibility at home is to Louisville, Florida, and Vanderbilt and road game possibilities are to Florida and Vanderbilt. I don't think anyone else's chances are that good.

U.K. doesn't have to go undefeated for Knight to bash them (or bash Calapari). Only requireentsfgor that is that Knight stil be alive and for U.K. to still have a basketball team/progam.

 

Maybe this has something to do with it:

 

Knight versus UK ..... 15 Wins - 18 Losses

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.