Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK Lose During the Regular Season?

Who Hands Kentucky Their 1st Loss of the Year? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Hands Kentucky Their 1st Loss of the Year?

    • They go undefeated
      17%
    • @IU
      0%
      0
    • Louisville
      13%
    • @Vandy
      26%
    • @Mississippi State
      2%
    • @Florida
      15%
    • An Unexpected SEC team
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know it's early, but I think it's a question that deserves some serious consideration....Will this team lose during the regular season? If so, who derails them?

 

I'm saying they go into Vandy @25-0 and fall victim to a hot shooting night from the 'Dores. What say you?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll lose a couple of conference games on the road. Probably Florida & Vandy.

  • Author

Wow, I'm ashamed of my lack of grammar....Can a mod please change the poll question to say "loss" instead of "lose"? :ohbrother:

All the away SEC games will be tough. It is the only time these teams see a sell out in their arenas. It will be interesting how the freshman respond in that type of atmosphere.

They'll lose a couple but they're still the best team in the land.

I think if I remember right I predicted that they would only lose two games during the season. I still feel that way. I feel like they will come out flat and get beat twice on the road in the SEC. Not sure which teams that will be though.

I hope not. At Alabama could be tough if Alabama shoots well same with Florida.

I think they will get beat by Vandy, Bama, or Florida at some point.

I hope not. At Alabama could be tough if Alabama shoots well same with Florida.
The Bama game is at home.
  • Author
I think they will get beat by Vandy, Bama, or Florida at some point.

 

Bama goes into Rupp and wins? No chance IMO.

I think they lose at least one home game this season a few road games.

The Bama game is at home.

 

Then never mind, they go undefeated win the national title and the entire starting 5 plus Miller get drafted.....

I guess this shows how much I've slipped as a sports fan, but did anything become of the 2 year rule from the NBA, meaning any chance the freshman will be here for 2 years?

I guess this shows how much I've slipped as a sports fan, but did anything become of the 2 year rule from the NBA, meaning any chance the freshman will be here for 2 years?

 

I'm no expert about the situation by any means, but I would imagine that it would need to be grand fathered in, meaning it wouldn't affect the current freshmen, but could affect future freshmen classes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.