Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 North Carolina 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, What a game......

Double wow.

  • Author

I can't believe UNC froze like that after the block. It seemed like maybe they thought the clock was lower. May have also had mindlock because of the near turnover right before that.

 

Great game. It took everything UK had to overcome an outstanding three point shooting day for the Tar Heels. Calipari remains undefeated in the friendly confines.

Great game ... this is my favorite Coach Cal team. If Teague can keep improving, I feel really, really good about this team's chances at tournament time.

 

Big game from Miller today. Big second half out of Lamb and MKG.

Wow... I can sit down now!

 

You and me both. I watched almost the entire second half standing.

Awesome game. What the heck was Teage doin he let go of the ball with time on the clock. Keep your composure and he traveled.

  • Author
Awesome game. What the heck was Teage doin he let go of the ball with time on the clock. Keep your composure and he traveled.

 

And kinda walked too.

You and me both. I watched almost the entire second half standing.

 

Meee too.

UNC will not shoot that well again this season. Great win for the BBN. I knew the boys would find a way. Gonna be a great season. Cal 38-0 at Rupp.

Double WOW! High School coaches should listen to the post game interview with all americans talking about playing team ball. Davis was outstanding at letting the game come to him, was not a huge factor on offense but he was getting all the love after the game for the defensive stop. Players at the youngest level should be made to understand that concept. GREAT WIN FOR THE CATS!

And kinda walked too.

 

Ref at the bottom paused and almost called it but probably figured it would have been a hail mary shot with 1 sec left. Still Teague has a long way to go.

So proud to be a Kentucky fan. Carolina and Kentucky are both teams who are impossible to beat if they are hitting from outside and Carolina hit from the perimeter all day, I mean even Marshall knocked both of his outside shots down. Hairston hit, Barnes hit, Zeller and Henson both were men down low. If I would have told you Barnes would get his, Hairston would still knock down threes, Marshall would do what he does AND hit a couple big threes, and then Zeller and Henson have good games and Kentucky still wins, would anybody have believed me if I said Kentucky would win? Of Course not.

 

Last year showed more than anything games this early don't prove much other than where your teams at during this point of the year, but still a huge win today. Carolina played great IMO and Kentucky still won. So much heart and toughness showed by Kentucky today, I love it. MKG was MVP for me, he had some huge boards and also had some great takes to the basket, some of which led to him knocking down big free throws. I thought Teague played good although he took more shots then what I would like to see him take, IMO if its further than 15 ft (or preferably further than a layup) I'd rather Teague not shoot it. BUT, he did have a couple nice takes to the basket. Needs to get in the gym and shoot 1000 free throws a night though because he would have been the most hated wildcat point guard under Calipari had Carolina came down and won after he missed his 1-1 free throw late. Jones with a monster first half, Lamb who was quiet in the first had a huge second half. Then of course you have Davis, played well all game against the best front line in college basketball, a front line with a lot of experience on top of that. Big time game for him and big time block.

 

 

Man I love this team, that's why they're #1.

 

 

 

 

 

ALL CATS EVERYTHING!!!!!! #BrowDown #WeAreUK #AnthonyDavisSaysShutUp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.