Joker Beats Tennessee

02Ram54

I don't think there is any doubt that this UK team has improved a lot as the year went on. For the most part, the defense has been very good. The games where points were racked up is more due to terrible offense than the defense. Joker isn't going anywhere and I think he clearly deserves another year.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any doubt that this UK team has improved a lot as the year went on. For the most part, the defense has been very good. The games where points were racked up is more due to terrible offense than the defense. Joker isn't going anywhere and I think he clearly deserves another year.
What evidence is there that this team has improved? Beating an awful Ole Miss team or a pathetic UT team?

I feel like in my gut he has another year. We'll see. I felt that way before this game feel that way even more now!

He has another year. Mitch said so prior to the game and when asked more than once responded "Did I stutter?"

I have been one of those calling for Joker to go. BUT, I do believe this one win gives cause to give him one more year to see how things play out. They cam in with a gameplan today and exucuted it well. They were able to UT with a WR at QB. That is either good or bad, but the results are great. UT has been down the last few years or so and UK had much better teams then, but they pulled it out today. I don't hold too much faith in next year's success, but I do believe this has earned him one more try.