Augusta /Beechwood

I traveled down Rt. 22 to watch Coach Hinsons debue at Augusta. I couldn't have been more disappointed. All I've heard from people is how good Augusta is. Wasn't seen today as they lost to a Beechwood team that they should have beat.

Coach Hinson needs to put together a rotation that makes sense instead of what I saw today.

He needs to find an offense that fits t o his teams strengths. That dribble drive offense needs work and today seemed stagnant .At no time should it be 1 on 4 and others standing and watching.

Good thing is its preseason and time to fix these misstakes.

I traveled down Rt. 22 to watch Coach Hinsons debue at Augusta. I couldn't have been more disappointed. All I've heard from people is how good Augusta is. Wasn't seen today as they lost to a Beechwood team that they should have beat.

Coach Hinson needs to put together a rotation that makes sense instead of what I saw today.

He needs to find an offense that fits t o his teams strengths. That dribble drive offense needs work and today seemed stagnant .At no time should it be 1 on 4 and others standing and watching. Good thing is its preseason and time to fix these misstakes.

Who was the starting 5 for Augusta?, Was the 1 you are talking about Bach?

I feel this is a bit unfair. This is his first year there and there will be an adjustment period. Scrimmages are just that, scrimmages. He may have been working different lineups just to see what would happen and what worked. I was not at the game so I can't comment from a position of authority but seems it may be premature to jump on them after one scrimmage.