Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta /Beechwood

Featured Replies

I traveled down Rt. 22 to watch Coach Hinsons debue at Augusta. I couldn't have been more disappointed. All I've heard from people is how good Augusta is. Wasn't seen today as they lost to a Beechwood team that they should have beat.

 

Coach Hinson needs to put together a rotation that makes sense instead of what I saw today.

 

He needs to find an offense that fits t o his teams strengths. That dribble drive offense needs work and today seemed stagnant .At no time should it be 1 on 4 and others standing and watching.

 

Good thing is its preseason and time to fix these misstakes.

To add to your disappointment BW is missing at least two starters that I can think of that are still playing football.

  • Author

Thanks for rubber salt in the wound! LOL

Thanks for rubber salt in the wound! LOL

 

Just wanted you to be able to have proper perpective.

I know that if there are issues, Coach Hinson will do everything he can to fix them.

To add to your disappointment BW is missing at least two starters that I can think of that are still playing football.

 

It would be fair to say 4 of their top 7......

  • Author
It would be fair to say 4 of their top 7......

 

STOP! STOP! keeps getting worse. LOL

I traveled down Rt. 22 to watch Coach Hinsons debue at Augusta. I couldn't have been more disappointed. All I've heard from people is how good Augusta is. Wasn't seen today as they lost to a Beechwood team that they should have beat.

 

Coach Hinson needs to put together a rotation that makes sense instead of what I saw today.

 

He needs to find an offense that fits t o his teams strengths. That dribble drive offense needs work and today seemed stagnant .At no time should it be 1 on 4 and others standing and watching. Good thing is its preseason and time to fix these misstakes.

Who was the starting 5 for Augusta?, Was the 1 you are talking about Bach?
  • Author

There were several trying to go 1 on team.

I feel this is a bit unfair. This is his first year there and there will be an adjustment period. Scrimmages are just that, scrimmages. He may have been working different lineups just to see what would happen and what worked. I was not at the game so I can't comment from a position of authority but seems it may be premature to jump on them after one scrimmage.

Augusta should have beat this Beechwood team, too many missed FT's and silly forced shots. Also they had many unnecessary fouls and unforced turnovers. They also had the lead for much of the 2nd half. All in all just a scrimmage and they have some time to fix things.

Impressive debut for Coach Miller. Beechwood is missing Corey Cruse, Cameron Vocke, Max Nussbaum and Gage Erdman because of football. At least two of those players will start for the Tigers this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.