Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Presbyterian 56 Cincy 54

Featured Replies

I'm not so sure it was right now...

 

Breathe. Relax. Take a step back.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breathe. Relax. Take a step back.

 

I'm not upset at all. It is a concern I have had since the group from last year departed. The lack of toughness and killer instinct from Wright and Dixon has always been an issue, and with the group from last year gone and a bunch of freshmen taking their place there is a gaping hole on the bench to pull either when needed. They have the talent to be a very good team this year, but those two are going to have to do some soul searching if they are going to get there. Just the reality of the situation...

I have no clue what state this school is in and I'm sure by next season I'll have forgotten their name.

 

I was told they were picked to finish 7th in the Big South (of which I can't name any teams).

 

I guess all of that adds up to a bad day for Mick.

Roy Williams isn't going to be happy about this.

Roy Williams isn't going to be happy about this.

 

Stole my thunder. I was going to ask if Roy Williams had anyone removed from the facility. Darn you, Wireman! :lol:

 

Have to say I'm incredibly surprised by this. I still think UC has the talent & right pieces to make a very nice run this year.

I have no clue what state this school is in and I'm sure by next season I'll have forgotten their name.

 

I was told they were picked to finish 7th in the Big South (of which I can't name any teams).

 

I guess all of that adds up to a bad day for Mick.

 

South Carolina. It's where South Laurel's Walt Allen played.

So long top 25. Gotta try to get back in at some point.

Knocked me out of a college pick em contest. geez 1st weeK!

How close was the shot attempt for Kilpatrick late in the game? I listened to the radio broadcast and they really botched it down the stretch. Why in the world was the ball in Yancey Gates' hands with the game in question?

How close was the shot attempt for Kilpatrick late in the game? I listened to the radio broadcast and they really botched it down the stretch. Why in the world was the ball in Yancey Gates' hands with the game in question?

 

He was about 3 feet from the rim and had a 6'7" defender between the two.

 

Gates came out to save Dixon who was being pressured and close to turning it over...

I hope the Cats fare better vs the other denominations.

 

:lol:

I hope the Cats fare better vs the other denominations.

 

:lol:

 

They will. This one was predestined to happen.:banana:

South Carolina. It's where South Laurel's Walt Allen played.

 

I believe its in a town called Greenwood. I've been through there and it's a pleasant little place.

Love it anytime UC loses at basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.