Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Butler predictions

Which team will win? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butler will need a perfect game to have any chance of keeping it close.

Congrats to Butler for making it this far! The Bears have had a great season. Without Quick it will still be a running clock.

T too much of everything 63-7

I'm sure he won't play, but has there been an official word on Quick's knee?

If Mr. Quick is unable to play, look for T's defense to become vey nasty. Against X they showed some very effective blitzing up the middle, which I had not seen previously this year. T's DB's tackle very hard. I think T's defense is quite under-appreciated.

Butler will need a perfect game to have any chance of keeping it close.

 

Congrats to Butler on making it this far.

 

I really mean this without trying to disrespect Butler but it wouldn't matter if they played the perfect game. This game will not be close.

 

I will say 63-6

Congrats to Butler also. I very much like their Coaches and program.

I am glad to see them doing well and making it to this game. Good for them.

 

I think that they (and about every other team) are simply on a different level - this year - from the Rocks.

 

I could be wrong - but I think that T -B are 1 & 1 - in State Championship (Playoff) games . But I know that those more knowledgeable than I will correct me. I am not speaking of regular season but Playoff History.

Are there any Butler Bears on BGP? I'd like to hear more on the team. I know they have a 1-2 punch at running back Berkley & Brock). The two Butler loses came at the hands of super district teams (Male & Manual). Great comeback last night to get to host this game but I think this game will get out of hand pretty quick.

Here are some series tidbits... Trinity leads all time series 9-5-1. Seven of the 15 games have been playoff games. First games was in 1957 (13-13 tie). Last time they played was 2008 (65-12 Shamrocks).

Congrats to Butler on making it this far.

 

I really mean this without trying to disrespect Butler but it wouldn't matter if they played the perfect game. This game will not be close.

 

I will say 63-6

 

Exactly what I was going to post. And, as you said, that's no slight to Butler. Just the facts. Trinity is a machine.

Where is Butler from? I also have never seen a poll at 100% for one team. Wow!

^ Dixie Hwy area....Shively, off of Crums lane.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.