Trinity 66 Montgomery Bell Academy (TN) 21

wailupebob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week should be a good one. Elder will be the better of the 3 teams they have played so far. The pit is always a tough place to come out of with a win.

Trinity has a bye next week. They need to shore up the pass defense big time. Tonight T scored every time they had the ball, except for the game-ending possession with about 2 minutes left and a running clock

Trinity has a bye next week. They need to shore up the pass defense big time. Tonight T scored every time they had the ball, except for the game-ending possession with about 2 minutes left and a running clock
I stand corrected...thanks for that. Should be a good one!

Hats off once again to Max Strong. He put all but two kicks in the endzone. The ones that didn't go in were fielded at the one. MBA had a good return man as well. It's a big advantage when your opponent has to constantly start on its 20. Also, the field goal kicking has been great as well.

Very impressive on the offensive side of the ball tonight. Tough to find a weakness there. I actually like the backup running back #4 a lot.

Still need to lock things down in the secondary though. Big plays burned us tonight. Always things to improve on. Great win ROCKS!

After watching some of those big pass plays for MBA I have to say I was thinking about how the Ohio schools would kill us with that. Does Elder still have that huge receiver they had last year or was he a senior?

What does Tenn. fans think of Ky football , now ?
Some of them were a little upset that a few of our one's were still in in the 4th. I understand their anger, but, Beatty is doing things to keep this team conditioned for the road ahead. Playing our one's for a half isn't going to help win games later on in the year.