Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 7

Featured Replies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34232[/ATTACH]

 

Is is is that Cadillac Collinsworth?

I KNOW they said the game started at 7. I KNOW it.

"I refuse to do anything until Dale Mueller brings me my hot dog with all the trimmings!!"

Ok....pick which hand?

"My momma done told me, go catch me a rabbut"

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.......................

I brought my HHS corn hole bag, just in case a game breaks out at halftime....

I hate when I get stuck in time out.

I wish I hadn't drank that Big Gulp.

"Am I reading that right? $3.19 for unleaded?"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.