Dlbdonn

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if mythbusters can bust this one.

You can't lick your own elbow.

How many just tried to do that?

I have cousin that can. She broke her arm back in the 70's and the Dr that set it before putting it in a cast didn't do a very good job. The "point" on the end of her elbow is actually rotated over 90 degrees from where it should be...she can lick it!

The Big Apple is truly a melting pot, featuring many strong, sizable ethnic enclaves.

NYC is the largest Puerto Rican city in the world, and the largest Jewish city. It is the second largest Dominican city, and Dublin just barely beats it as the largest Irish city in the world.

Also, if estimates of the number of illegals are correct, it is the second largest Haitian city in the world.

Actually Mythbusters busted that one. It took a piece of paper the size of a football field and a fork lift but the folded it more then 7 times.

He said YOU can't, not a team with a forklift can't

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forum Runner

Bob Hope and Billy Joel were both once boxers.

Bob tried amateur boxing under the name of Packy East. Bob gave up boxing when he " was not only being carried out of the ring, but into the ring."

Joel was once a successful Long Island boxer, winning 22 out of 24 fights. He had taken boxing lessons because he was frequently beaten up by neighborhood bullies. He left his boxing career and went into music when his nose was broken in his 24th fight.

Leah Ayers and Geri Reischl were hired as replacements for Maureen McCormick and Eve Plum on different Brady TV projects after the original series went off of TV.

In all of the television iterations of The Brady Bunch Mom, Dad, Alice and all 3 boys were all played by the same actors. The three daughters were all played by different actresses at one time or another. Cindy was played at one time by Jennifer Runyon.

FWIW I think I'm one of about 10 people nationwide that liked the result when they tried the more dramatic resurrection called simply The Bradys.