Miami in Big Trouble?

Hangman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I mentioned how much I dislike Clappy Coker & Bagman Randy Shannon lately? Gutless, spineless, pieces of trash. How are you going to cheat that much, and lose as many games as they've lost the last 6 years? You'd think the Canes were coming off a 3rd straight title or something.

^ True....if you're going to cheat, at least win....then you can at least have some coin for the hassle. To cheat, and lose....that's no good. Particularly with how fickle south Florida fans are. They'll simply move on, and wait for the program to turn around.

A few things:

GT is right when Yahoo! and Wetzel start digging and corroborating it is a big issue. Kind of like when someone in a blue windbreaker shows up at your door with three yellow letters (DEA, FBI, ATF, etc.) on it, you are in trouble.

Wetzel was on Finebaum and said all for the things mentioned in the article have been corroborated, and there is more out there that they have not been able to corroborate. Holy Crap!

Paul Dee. Seriously, after finger wagging at USC for their findings and penalties, he has this little hot mess happening right under his nose. Karma.

Donna Shalala. Priceless pic of her holding a nice large check.

Clint Hurtt. You have to wonder what reverberations there are if any, but you don't want to be connected to this in any fashion and to have read that he sent potential recruits Shapiro's way. Ouch!

After reading that article...if 20% of it is true they hammer needs to be dropped. I have a hard believing that 100% of it isn't true. That being said, I am concerned about Clint Hurtt's relation to the allegations.

If he was cooperating with the law to get less stiff of a penalty and they were at all interested in what he did with Miami what benefit is it to him to lie?

Rumor is that to curtail travel costs and kill two birds with one stone that the NCAA is moving their fall meeting to Miami the weekend of September 16th. On a side note, the Hurricanes host the Buckeyes on September 17th.