Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Dusty Poll - Everyone Votes!!

Should Dusty Baker be Fired? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Dusty Baker be Fired?

    • Yes.
      38%
      30
    • No.
      61%
      48

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The purpose of this thread is one thing - I want every member of BGP to vote in the poll on this thread so we can hopefully see where the majority of the fans stand on Dusty Baker. Please vote and feel free to post in the thread if you wish.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote No. Rookie mistake, didn't make it public. :D

Edited by HammerTime

  • Author
I vote No. Rookie mistake, didn't make it public. :D

 

Nope, did that intentionally.

No...But if the reds don't make the post season then send Him packing.:thumb:

Wow, this is a tough one for me. :lol:

As much as I don't like the "toothpick" I voted "No" because I don't want to see anybody get fired midseason. I was totally against them extending him. I think a better thread would have been "Would you prefer the Reds hire a new manager after the season?" A lot of people don't like to see people fired during the season.

  • Author

EZ ... I think if you believe Dusty is that bad, you go ahead and fire him. There are quite a few examples of managers coming in during the season and turning teams around. I think the Reds team this year is much worse playing than Dusty is managing so that is why I voted "No".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Dusty.

  • Author

If you haven't voted yet, make sure you do. We want as true a poll as BGP parameters will allow so the more voters the better.

As much as I don't like the "toothpick" I voted "No" because I don't want to see anybody get fired midseason. I was totally against them extending him. I think a better thread would have been "Would you prefer the Reds hire a new manager after the season?" A lot of people don't like to see people fired during the season.

 

Hey I cant help it Im a Cardinal as is most of Western KY

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.