Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Trinity (scrimmage) Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 109
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity in a blow out!

I think last year the scrimmage last year was 49-42 with Trinity on top. Could be reversed this year, or maybe not.

I was told that T has a stud frosh back. Should we expect him to be running with the varsity?

T-61

H-58; Quick scores 4 times

Where and when is it?

Trinity by three scores like most of last years game.

Trinity returns the majority of their team that was largely sophomores last year. A year of experience under their belt and they have now had a year under the new defensive system. I am certain our boys will play better this year than last.

 

What does HHS have returning?

I was told that T has a stud frosh back. Should we expect him to be running with the varsity?

This is the first I have heard of this stud back but if he is a freshman, I have to think he will spend most of the season with the Frosh learning the offense.

Where and when is it?

 

The game is at Trinity this year.

 

I don't have my calendar in front of me for the date, sorry. Hopefully another Rock or a Bluebird can mention the date.

This is the first I have heard of this stud back but if he is a freshman, I have to think he will spend most of the season with the Frosh learning the offense.

 

feel free to take this w/ a grain of salt (I know I am given that he's an incoming freshman) but I recently heard from a fairly reliable source that there's a pretty good chance he will be backing up Dawkins on varsity...

feel free to take this w/ a grain of salt (I know I am given that he's an incoming freshman) but I recently heard from a fairly reliable source that there's a pretty good chance he will be backing up Dawkins on varsity...

 

Has this ever happened before at T?

The last few years, it seems like Highlands has one player that is the leader on the field for their defense. A player who covers from sideline to sideline and stays on the field regardless of the game score to keep the defense running. It was Roller a couple of years ago. It was Seidl last year. Who is that leader of the defense going to be this year for the Birds?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.