Highlands/Trinity (scrimmage) Predictions

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity by three scores like most of last years game.

Don't know what game you watched but T was only up by 3 scores for a couple minutes in the second quarter. Most of the first half bounced from 1-2 scores, then tighter second half.

Don't know what game you watched but T was only up by 3 scores for a couple minutes in the second quarter. Most of the first half bounced from 1-2 scores, then tighter second half.

How many of the Bluebird faithful plan on attending this scrimmage ? Was there a lot of blue in the stands last year ?

How many of the Bluebird faithful plan on attending this scrimmage ? Was there a lot of blue in the stands last year ?

it was a real good crowd but certainly did not appear to be a sellout. highlands appeared to have the larger share of support but the Rocks were certainly well represented as we always travel well...I would expect much of the same in a few weeks...

T wins by 2 td's.

I don't really care about the scrimmage we need to discuss the important stuff like if the Highlands fans will have a Tailgate party before hand? :D:laugh::D:laugh:

:dancingpaTAILGATE? DID SOMEONE SAY TAILGATE?:dancingpa

I was sitting right there in Ft. Thomas. It was a lot longer than a few minutes. Didn't get closer until late in the third.

WOW! Arguing over a scrimmage score from last year.

I expect this years scrimmage to be similar to last. With the Birds on top though.

Only positive things can happen at this scrimmage for the Birds. If they lose , they gain valuable information about their weaknesses , also, if they lose they were supposed to anyway and it doesn't count . Any team that has the chance to SCRIMMAGE Trinity and doesn't , is only hurting their team. If the Birds would win , it would surely wake up the rest of the teams in 4A that have to play the Birds in the regular season.

Of course I'm rooting for the Birds and plan to be there for the big showdown. I would also hope there are no injuries to either team , as both teams have a tough road to Western Ky , and can put Ky. on the football map , big time !! Go Birds !!!!

I was sitting right there in Ft. Thomas. It was a lot longer than a few minutes. Didn't get closer until late in the third.

Nope, just a very few minutes at most in second quarter. 35-28 at half. Check the update thread if you don't believe me.

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?206940-Trinity-Highlands-Scrimmage-Updates&highlight=trinity+highlands+scrimmage

Only positive things can happen at this scrimmage for the Birds. If they lose , they gain valuable information about their weaknesses , also, if they lose they were supposed to anyway and it doesn't count . Any team that has the chance to SCRIMMAGE Trinity and doesn't , is only hurting their team. If the Birds would win , it would surely wake up the rest of the teams in 4A that have to play the Birds in the regular season.Of course I'm rooting for the Birds and plan to be there for the big showdown. I would also hope there are no injuries to either team , as both teams have a tough road to Western Ky , and can put Ky. on the football map , big time !! Go Birds !!!!

Good approach and attitude. Although I doubt the rest of 4A will need any reminders.