Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Trinity (scrimmage) Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Heck, I've been waiting 4 days for your response. Hoping you will be there.:thumb:

 

Sorry, I realized after I posted that you had posted back that day! :lol::lol:

Yes I would like to be there and planning on being there. Heck I will even come over and sit with you and other Highlands crew during the scrimmage.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good approach and attitude. Although I doubt the rest of 4A will need any reminders.

 

Im sure the players will have a much different approach and attitude than I have . I get shook up just thinking about this scrimmage . What a great way to start the season . I'm sure the rest of 4A , will also be watching this scrimmage very closely.

One week from today , and hardly any talk of the scrimmage. Is there any news to be shared by the Birds or the Rocks.

Is the scrimmage scheduled for 7:00 or 7:30?

 

the schedule I have lists 7:30pm but the heat could push that back...

One week from today , and hardly any talk of the scrimmage. Is there any news to be shared by the Birds or the Rocks.

 

I have heard the Birds are fighting the injury bug. Does anyone one know who is hurt and won't play against the Rocks?

I have heard the Birds are fighting the injury bug. Does anyone one know who is hurt and won't play against the Rocks?

 

I have a spy at every practice , unfortunately , he is on the quiet side and won't tell me anything . :taz:

Everybody is healthy. Why would anyone ever post a scouting report?

Everybody is healthy. Why would anyone ever post a scouting report?

 

They do in the NFL..LOL It's a flippin scrimmage!!

I hear ya. I was thinking of it as more a safety issue for players. I don't think anyone broadcast Gold's bad shoulder last year or a couple of guys that had bum ankles and played.

One week from today , and hardly any talk of the scrimmage. Is there any news to be shared by the Birds or the Rocks.

 

Not too much to talk about. Rocks Green/White game is tonight. Might be some news after tonight. News this early is usually bad, so I am enjoying the quiet.

Very rarely will you not have some injuries. They're a part of football. You have to man up, adjust, and move on.

:QUOTE=uk#1fan;4110099]Trinity in a blow out!

 

 

:deadhorse: :lol:

  • Author

If the Birds R ranked #70 and Trinity #20, do the folks that rank these teams know something that we don't or is this game fixin' to be an butt whoopin for the Birds?

Edited by Ram
Rule 8

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.