Men v Women

Clyde

Females are just darn right mean. I think guys have a tendency to neglect finer details in life most women pick up about other people and places they are. UKMustangfan also brings up the grudge thing which is true. Unless it is something really bad, I can get over things with time. Women can build upon something for the rest of their lives.

Got this email last week on the nine words women use:

(1)Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch

the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders

why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before

deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says

'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8)Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying Go To Hell!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times,

but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Details.

Example....

me - "did you know so and so is having a baby"

wife - "Really? When are they due?"

me - "I don't know"

wife - "When did they find out?"

me - "I don't know"

wife - "do they know what they are having yet?"

me - "I don't know"

after about 10 more questions of my answering I dont' know....

wife - "why don't guys ever ask any questions?"

I had this exact same conversation with my wife about 3 weeks ago.

Me: "So, where do you want to eat tonight?"

My Wife: "Doesn't matter. Anywhere is fine."

Me: "Okay, how about (insert restaurant name here)?"

My Wife: "Naw....I don't really feel like that tonight."

Repeat, repeat, repeat....until I threaten to take her to White Castle or Waffle House if she doesn't come up with an actual solution.

This is when it's nice to have kids. They always know where they want to go. It solved our issue.

Females are just darn right mean. I think guys have a tendency to neglect finer details in life most women pick up about other people and places they are. UKMustangfan also brings up the grudge thing which is true. Unless it is something really bad, I can get over things with time. Women can build upon something for the rest of their lives.

Got this email last week on the nine words women use:

(1)Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch

the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders

why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before

deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says

'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8)Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying Go To Hell!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times,

but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

A top 3 BGP post right here, folks!

Men never wear another man's clothes or accompany other men to the bathroom.

You'll never see a woman cleaning her ear with a car key.

The clothes thing is really baffling too. Women are inherently more territorial, guys are not. The whole thinking about sharing a buddy's shirt or shoes gives me the creeps almost where it is second nature in girl land.

So I've got this blabbermouth daughter at home who has the tendency to tell other kids at school or church that Santa Claus isn't real. In spite of my continued commands (and punishments) for her to keep this information to herself, she occasionally blurts it out anyway.

Well, on many of these occasions, I've realized that Mom turns into Momma Bear Grizzly in a matter of seconds. It's alarming in some instances. And while I can understand the frustration, I've also come to realize that in more instances than not, Santa is more important to Mom than it ever will be to her kids.

Perhaps speaks to the whole territorial thing Bugatti mentioned. Still, I think it's ridiculous to get that bothered.

Calling or texting someone before you go to meet said person and ask what are you wearing. Guys never do that.

Well, if we could go out wearing khakis, a button down shirt, and a pair of loafers, then we won't need to call anyone! Otherwise, let us call a friend! :lol:

When a guy quotes a movie, men do their best to respond with another quote from a movie. When a guy quotes a movie, women do their best to get them to stop quoting movies - forever.

More than anything in this thread, this speaks to me. I LOVE quoting films and I do it all the time. When we started dating, this was one of those things my wife found to be cute.... until she realized just how much I loved it.

Two men show up at a party/event with the same shirt, they high five, laugh and maybe even get a picture of them both.

Two women show up with the same anything, it's world war III.

Women marry men thinking he will change and they never do.

Men marry women thinking they will never change and they always do...

Every time we go out I get asked the same thing "how does this look does it make me look fat" she is the most in shape person I know and could never look fat but still every time. Can you imagine a guy asking his wife do I look fat in this outfit.

Man looks in the mirror before heading out. He's wearing jeans and a t shirt. Upon looking in the mirror the man thinks, "Yeah, I'm a P-I-M-P." And this is no matter how he looks.

Woman looks in the mirror before heading out. She's all souped up. She then precedes back to her room to change something. And this process is repeated until the man threatens to leave her at home.

This is when it's nice to have kids. They always know where they want to go. It solved our issue.

Funny you should say that, because there's been times where we've taken turns on who gets to pick. Obviously, I know where I want to go...our son knows where he wants to go...but when it's mommy's turn....

The only thing bad about where our son picks (he's 8) is it's usually either McDonalds/Wendy's or to the other extreme, like Longhorn. But, on the bright side, at least he's not taking after his mother!