Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Barnes to return to UNC

Featured Replies

With the threat of a long NBA lockout and the fact that as GT mentioned Barnes comes from a pretty stable environment not really surprised by this decision. Don't discount it is a pretty good life at UNC as a basketball player.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this kids decision and I don't like UNC at all. I just wish more of them would stay and not go early. I am just selfish that way because I love College Basketball.

Anytime you are a top 5 pick you should go IMO but it obviously won't hurt him to play at this level for another year.

Reason number 1,593,672 to hate North Carolina basketball...

 

Seriously though, good for him in making the decision he wanted to make. Seems like a good kid.

I like this kids decision and I don't like UNC at all. I just wish more of them would stay and not go early. I am just selfish that way because I love College Basketball.

 

That's fair enough. :thumb:

Anytime you are a top 5 pick you should go IMO but it obviously won't hurt him to play at this level for another year.

:thumb:

Has anyone ever listened to him give an interview? He's obviously got a lot on the ball. Him and Brandon Knight are just two brainiacs on the nerd patrol.

If Brandon Knight came back now it'd be a miracle.

If Brandon Knight came back now it'd be a miracle.

 

I wouldn't be so sure. Knight and Barnes' situations are pretty similar. Both come from homes where getting cash fast isn't a necessity. If I were Jones or Knight, seeing all these guys returning would be more incentive for me to return, also. Doesn't mean they will or should, but I think all these guys taking their names out gives them more reason to stay at UK.

^ Or that they can go to the draft and be top 10 picks guaranteed..

I like this kids decision and I don't like UNC at all. I just wish more of them would stay and not go early. I am just selfish that way because I love College Basketball.

 

My thoughts EXACTLY. When someone of this caliber decides not to be one-and-done I practically jump for joy, regardless of team affiliation.

^ Or that they can go to the draft and be top 10 picks guaranteed..

 

Ya but in a lockout all that guarantees is lots of time to practice, don't get paid nearly as much if you're not playing.

If Brandon Knight came back now it'd be a miracle.

 

Miracle might be strong, but I agree there's an incredibly slim chance Knight comes back.

Oh yeah!!!! I saw him sitting with other teammates at the Jordan game. The kid wants a title and I hope he gets one.

:dancingpa:

 

Go Heels!

Top 3

 

That's odd.. Could've sworn he was projected around 9 or 11. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.