Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Barnes to return to UNC

Featured Replies

As seen on Sportscenter. It is official now. UNC has to be preseason number 1 now.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I didn't think he actually would. Can't wait for the UK vs. UNC matchup!

I think this is a poor decision, but UNC/UK game should be one for the ages!

I love it. Can't help but like Barnes. That game is going to be unreal! Depending on what Knight and Jones decide, there could be 10+ 1st round picks in the 2012 draft in that one.

WOW! Where was he being projected? Top 5, top 10? Really surprised at this.

WOW! Where was he being projected? Top 5, top 10? Really surprised at this.

 

Top 3

Roy Williams must be some sort of hypnotist.

 

But in all seriousness, this has to be the lockout fears, yes?

  • Author
Wow. I didn't think he actually would. Can't wait for the UK vs. UNC matchup!

 

Even as a Duke fan I can't wait to see this game.

  • Author
Roy Williams must be some sort of hypnotist.

 

But in all seriousness, this has to be the lockout fears, yes?

 

I don't know. I would think the top 5 picks could get easy endorsement money somehow. I'd love to hear how he came to his decision.

Barnes just gained a lot of cool points with me.

 

Can't wait for UNC/UK at Rupp.

Barnes is a very bright kid from a stable background. He knows his game still needs refinement and money is not an issue....

Barnes is a very bright kid from a stable background. He knows his game still needs refinement and money is not an issue....

 

His game needs some refinement but not a ton. You have way more time to refine your game in the NBA than you do in college. Regardless, I'm impressed with his decision. I know two other guys who wear Blue that should follow suit :D

Now we just need to hear from the UK guys. I'd say Barnes goes if there wasn't going to be a lockout.

His game needs some refinement but not a ton. You have way more time to refine your game in the NBA than you do in college.

Not if there isn't an NBA to refine in for most of the season...

Not if there isn't an NBA to refine in for most of the season...

 

But he would have even more time available to him then.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.