Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK v UConn Predictions

UK vs UConn: Who Wins? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. UK vs UConn: Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Something that bothers me is how all of the basketball analysts are saying Uconn is on the biggest streak and is the hottest team in the land. UK has won 10 straight, Uconn has won 9. Granted their run through the BE was impressive. Dont know why thats bothering me. But oh well. Cats avenge another one. Cats by 2. I hope.

 

Kentucky has won 10 straight by beating...

Florida

Vanderbilt

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Alabama

Florida

Princeton

West Virginia

Ohio State

North Carolina

 

UCONN has won 9 straight by beating...

DePaul

Georgetown

Pitt

Syracuse

Louisville

Bucknell

Cincinnati

San Diego St

Arizona

 

Both are about as hot as you can be.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What gets me is that the talking heads act like UConn is the only hot team out of the two, even though UK's winning streak is more games and for a longer amount of time.

 

Didnt notice you had already said this. Dang.

Kentucky has won 10 straight by beating...

Florida

Vanderbilt

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Alabama

Florida

Princeton

West Virginia

Ohio State

North Carolina

 

UCONN has won 9 straight by beating...

DePaul

Georgetown

Pitt

Syracuse

Louisville

Bucknell

Cincinnati

San Diego St

Arizona

 

Both are about as hot as you can be.

 

The way i feel is that they are just as hot as one another. The talking heads act like Uconns run is better than UKs, i see them as pretty much even with Uconns BE run better than UKs, while UKs NCAA tourney run better.

What gets me is that the talking heads act like UConn is the only hot team out of the two, even though UK's winning streak is more games and for a longer amount of time.

 

Yeah I have noticed them talk about UCONN's streak at least 10 times without any mention of Kentucky's streak. I kind of like it when UK's under the radar though, seems to have worked thus far.

Had this dream the other night, & I'm going with it.

 

UK up 2-4 points until about 2 minutes left. Then they pull away & win by 9 points by making their foul shots.

I predict pain!!! Cats are going Husky huntin' tonight. If it gets too chippy out there, Harrellson is going to start playing dodgeball, this time he's going at people's heads! Watch out Oriaki! I'm saying Doron out plays Jeremy in the battle of the Lambs! Coach Cal is going to run and jump into Coach Calhoun's arms after/if UK wins!

 

Can you tell I"m pumped?

Coach Cal is going to run and jump into Coach Calhoun's arms after/if UK wins!

 

But will he kiss his forhead???

Kentucky has won 10 straight by beating...

Florida

Vanderbilt

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Alabama

Florida

Princeton

West Virginia

Ohio State

North Carolina

 

UCONN has won 9 straight by beating...

DePaul

Georgetown

Pitt

Syracuse

Louisville

Bucknell

Cincinnati

San Diego St

Arizona

 

Both are about as hot as you can be.

 

Unstoppable Force, Immovable Object

Too much Kemba and Lamb.

 

Uconn by 8.

I like revenge games in the tourney. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kentucky play some zone. Kentucky barely 72-70...I hope.

As plenty of others have said both teams are hot. Both imo are playing their absolute best right now. I was thinking that Walker would be just too much but Cal has came up with some fantastic game plans vs. OSU and UNC and I will go with him doing just that again. Besides, Cal and Calhoun have a definate history and Cal does seem to get inside of Calhouns head.

I will take U.K. in a game that imo is a toss up.

 

U.K. 70

UConn 65

I also know that late on Monday night I will begin to go through some big withdrawl symtoms. There is nothing like college basketball.

I picked against UK in the last 3 games, but picked them today. They're the hottest team right now and look for them to blow out U Conn.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.