Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK v UConn Predictions

UK vs UConn: Who Wins? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. UK vs UConn: Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can't wait to see Liggins try to slow down Kemba.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liggins on Kemba and don't help. Make Walker a scorer only and take away his assists.

I'd go with Liggins on Lamb personally. UConn has lost several times with Kemba getting his but the others providing little support. Lamb has been the key over the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure UConn can win if you take him away...

What about making Kemba work on defense too? Who will he guard GT if you had to guess? Would they let him get run to death off screens by Knight?

UCONN is not a 1 man team for sure. Kimba is going to get his. Both teams are playing at a real high level right now. No matter what happens this has been a magical season.

What about making Kemba work on defense too? Who will he guard GT if you had to guess? Would they let him get run to death off screens by Knight?

 

Napier will be on Knight when he is in the game. He is by far their best on ball defender. I'd say Kemba guards Lamb...

Only 2 predictions count. LRCW and Charles Barkley.

 

 

UConn shows once again that they are just too tough for Kentucky.

I would love to see Jorts play football for UK.

I'd go with Liggins on Lamb personally. UConn has lost several times with Kemba getting his but the others providing little support. Lamb has been the key over the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure UConn can win if you take him away...

 

I missed this post and I agree 100%.

I'd go with Liggins on Lamb personally. UConn has lost several times with Kemba getting his but the others providing little support. Lamb has been the key over the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure UConn can win if you take him away...

 

I was going to say the same exact thing. Cal will debate this over the next few days: Liggins on Walker and try to shut him down or Liggins on Lamb and let Walker get his. I am with you GT and think Cal will start by putting Liggins on Lamb. He may have to switch to the other option during the game if it doesn't work.

 

My prediction: UK 68 Uconn 65

So what happens if the 7th place team in the Big East beats the 2nd best team in the SEC? Could be tough pill for many UK fans to swallow. I'm sure the Big East fans won't say a word though. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.