UK v UConn Predictions

Clyde

UK vs UConn: Who Wins?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. UK vs UConn: Who Wins?

If you watched the UC game, they blow the whistle for him like he's Jordan. I'm worried about foul trouble.

I didn't watch the UC game, but it just scares me in general. Kemba Walker is one of the few guys with some star power that can garner some special treatment from officials. And, when you consider that he's good enough to legitimately get anyone in foul trouble, its a scary matchup for a team that goes one deep.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. We beat Lousville

2. We are in the Final Four

3. Duke, UNC, and Kansas got beat out and will not be in Final Four

I doubt we have much of a pill to swallow regardless of the outcome. Go Big Blue!

You forgot to add wins over West Virginia and Notre Dame. :thumb:

How did they finish up in the Big East Rankings?

It's not a Big East vs. SEC thing. It's UConn vs. UK.

At this point losing in the Final Four is losing in the Final Four. Would only be extra 'sting' for me if it were to Louisville.

:lol::thumb: We are now having a typical Springtime in Kentucky.....The Cardinals are sitting on the fence watching the Cats play. :D

You forgot to add wins over West Virginia and Notre Dame. :thumb:

How did they finish up in the Big East Rankings?

It's not a Big East vs. SEC thing. It's UConn vs. UK.

:thumb:

Since the NCAA Tournament is a new season and UK & UConn are left wouldn't that make them the #1 from their Conference? :idunno: They all play for one thing, so regular season is a mute point now. Ask the teams who won the BE and SEC regular season title if they would give it up to be where UK and UConn are now.

I actually felt like Miller struggled with Barnes.

I think that is way off. Barnes went scored 18 points on 7-19 from the floor and almost all of his makes came in transition or on very difficult shots. Lamb is a very good player but he isn't near the player that Barnes is. I would feel very comfortable with Miller on Lamb.

I think that is way off. Barnes went scored 18 points on 7-19 from the floor and almost all of his makes came in transition or on very difficult shots. Lamb is a very good player but he isn't near the player that Barnes is. I would feel very comfortable with Miller on Lamb.

Lamb is a much better shooter than Barnes too, though, and doesn't force shots the way Barnes does. Big difference.

I'm not going to make any predictions on this game. Been wrong too many the past 2 weeks about UK. Hope to see a good one.

Lamb is a much better shooter than Barnes too, though, and doesn't force shots the way Barnes does. Big difference.

I'm not going to make any predictions on this game. Been wrong too many the past 2 weeks about UK. Hope to see a good one.

Barnes can create a shot in the way that Lamb cannot, is four inches taller and can jump out of the gym. Lamb is a better shooter but Barnes is a much tougher guy to defend.

:thumb:

I'll take 7 of 19 and 18 points from the opponents best player every game.

Everyone is going on and on like Kemba will score 30 no matter what. Maybe Kemba might just have an "off" night with his shooting? He's not a machine.

If he does UConn is in a world of trouble.

He is a machine! Lets hope for our sake that he has an off night.

I've picked OSU/NC the last two games in reguarding to the theory I can't pick games, so again same reason.

But to be honest this game worries me. UCONN is also playing very well and I don't like the matchups. Kemba is outstanding, Lamb is a key. The "revenge " factor might help again with the Cats. Thats all I'm gonna say about this.