Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pearl Fired

Featured Replies

So Pearl has had another violation in the last 3 weeks? Talk about kahones.

 

He should be suspended.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that he gets his regular pay through July. He then gets $50k per month for one year.

So Pearl has had another violation in the last 3 weeks? Talk about kahones.
Non NCAA related. Plus, he may have figured he was on the way out anyway so..... There was talk justabout a month ago that he and UT were working on a new deal, so much for that now.

The best part of the whole deal is that he actually committed NCAA violations in March...as in this month.

He should be suspended.

 

In orange.

As far as coaches go, is he the biggest cheater of all time? Or did he just get caught the most? He gave an apology to everyone for how bad he felt for lying to the NCAA, but he never actually felt bad about cheating. Then he goes out and cheats again....what a tool.

Why would he leave K State where he's THE man for THE sport on campus and he's in a great conference?

 

I'm guessing football is still THE sport at KState, and even if it isn't KState basketball is miles behind Kansas basketball in terms of state support. It would be closer to home for him. More money. I could go on.......

I would have to try for Brad Stevens of Butler, guy can flat out coach.

I hate to see him go. He was entertaining and brought Tenn basketball to a new level. One thing I always loved was his passion. I got to hear him do a motivational speech and it was awesome. End of the day he cheated and Tenn didn't have much choice. I would send the AD down the road too!

I know Richmonds coach signed an extension but I was really impressed with them. Their spacing and tempo was as good as I've seen in the tournament. A lot of that has to do with coaching IMO.

I would have to try for Brad Stevens of Butler, guy can flat out coach.

 

Didn't he turn down a bunch of offers last year and sign a million year deal with Butler?

I'm not sure, probably so.

Didn't he turn down a bunch of offers last year and sign a million year deal with Butler?

 

Yeah.

The March 2011 violations dealt with giving players' families extra tickets. Dude is going down in a (orange) blaze® of glory.

The March 2011 violations dealt with giving players' families extra tickets. Dude is going down in a (orange) blaze® of glory.

 

:lol:

I'm guessing football is still THE sport at KState, and even if it isn't KState basketball is miles behind Kansas basketball in terms of state support. It would be closer to home for him. More money. I could go on.......

 

The KU angle is good logic. I just don't see KState as a football school. I see basketball taking over that title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.